T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol

3 posters

Go down

ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol Empty ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol

Post  furio Tue 24 Mar 2009, 4:23 pm

furio walks up to ____ and says you want some come get some and furio looks at the crowd but then all the sudden the lights flash on and of its ___ with his weapon of his choice to face furio in a hardcore match
furio
furio

Back to top Go down

ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol Empty Re: ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol

Post  Mak Sat 18 Apr 2009, 6:15 am

damn boy u suck at roleplays..
Mak
Mak

Back to top Go down

ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol Empty Re: ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sat 18 Apr 2009, 11:28 am

Don't insult him like that. Thats the best he could do but this is OLD and he can do better. Don't go around here saying people suck unless you trying to have a match or something. I'm not trying to start notin but that was so disrespectful
ok heres the best i can do today im kinda out of it lol 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mak Sat 18 Apr 2009, 1:06 pm

Triple H wrote:Don't insult him like that. Thats the best he could do but this is OLD and he can do better. Don't go around here saying people suck unless you trying to have a match or something. I'm not trying to start notin but that was so disrespectful

hahaha okay i feel ya
Mak
Mak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down