VERY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)!!

Go down

VERY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)!!

Post  "The Game" Triple H on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 12:19 am

Ok. I'm very p***** off right now because off all the s*** that happening. Everybody's quitting and you want to know why, because this federation is going down. We're below. So This is what yall need to do. If you in this federation, Right Some Role Plays! But if you can't and you're going to be off for a while, post it so we won't feel like you're bringing the fed down. Now, If you're new, pm Illegal and ask him what show you're on OR, just go to his little folder thing on the fed that I "THINK" says Thugnelly and ask him to put you on a show. When thats done, tell people what show you on by posting then, go find somebody thats your level or REAL close, and try to start a feud. Also, tell your friends that not on TOC, ask them to start voting for us, I'm The GM for Monday Nights So If you need anything, you can ask me OR anybody else around. But seriously, I'm getting tired of people just doing what ever they want to do. Start DOING SOME GOT D*** WORK FOR THIS FEDERATION!! Especially The Origianls

"The Game" Triple H

View user profile http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)!!

Post  Spartacus on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 12:13 pm

well said and my computer broke and that is why i wasnt on(i did tell thug)
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 7:38 pm

H, i agree with everything u said, all ecept one thing........... Your VGM lol, i am full GM.
Hip-O
Hip-O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down