New mod edit match (read)

Go down

Should we make a special MOD edit type match?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

New mod edit match (read)

Post  Hip-O on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 6:46 pm

Ok, i was thinking of some idea's for the show. and this one i decided to post. Ok so you know how (ceoncorded out show name) has the beat teh clock match. Maby we could have a Counting Moves match. where (4 or more wrestlers) fight seperate matches, and we count how many moves taht one person does. Then when the next person goes in, they have to try to beat that set number of moves, and so on untill they all wrestle. This type of match wouldn't be used all the time, and it would only be used, for say a chance to fight for a title, or something of high request liek that. Now this can only be done by someone who has gm status of course. Now this is how it would work. the match would go as normal. untill the very end after there is a winner. The gm who is editing it would count how many moves the wrestler who has teh chance to win what ever it is, number of moves. He/she would then write (in the same match, not another segment) after the stars, how many moves teh wrestler made, and if he/she beat teh record, or set what ever the record now is.

Andway pelase vote.
Hip-O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New mod edit match (read)

Post  "The Game" Triple H on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 9:43 pm

Same Idea but what if you count how many Finishers They Do In A Match or how many "strong" moves they do to make it easier.
"The Game" Triple H

View user profile http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 9:45 pm

i think taht would be harder to count how mnay specific power of moves that they do. the reason i was thinkign for all the moves was so you could see how long it would take for them to win.
Hip-O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zullo on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 9:47 pm

because thats still weird, how many finishers would show who has the best adrenaline gain and how many "strong" moves would show whos the strongest. how about an impress the judge match? where illegal is the judge and rates everymatch 1-10?
zullo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down