T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobo King makes his first appearance

2 posters

Go down

Hobo King makes his first appearance Empty Hobo King makes his first appearance

Post  Ditlefsen Thu 06 Aug 2009, 7:26 pm

*Camera feed switches to outside the wrestlers entrance to the arena*

The reporter stands in front of a dozen cardboard boxes, with a small crowd gathered around an empty barrel with a fire inside, warming their hands.

Reporter: Well I was told to meet one of the new TOC wrestlers outside here, but it looks like someone must have played a joke on....

*A big man in a hoodie approaches from the crowd behind the reporter, accompanied by a slender female in equally shabby clothing.*

Hobo King: HEY! You there, suit-face, with the camera!

Reporter: Excuse me mister, but we are in the middle of a take....

*Hobo King moves up next to the reporter, putting an arm around Helgas shoulders as he grins at the camera*

Hobo King: Yeah, my take! Im your man, man.

Reporter: Seriously, please leave the premises before I have to call security.

*Hobo King continues to grin, and flexes his muscles at the camera*

Hobo King: Aint no joke moon-head, im the newest addition to Thugs a Carnavle .. or Canrage.. wha was it Helga?

Helga: Its Carnage hon, Thugs of Carnage.

*Reporter looks from Hobo King to Helga and shakes his head, looking back at the camera*

Reporter: We better get some security here to clear these guys out, and whomever pulled this prank on me is going to get it!

*Hobo King still grins as he snatches the mike from the reporter, moving closer to the camera, pointing straight at the lens*

Hobo King: IM INVITED, CANT REMEMBER BY WHO BUT I DONT CARE, AND NEXT TIME I COME BACK I WANT A FIGHT! ANYONE WILL DO, LAST MAN STANDING, I AINT LEAVING THE RING UNLESS SOMEONE KNOCKS ME OUTTA MY HEAD!

*Security rushes into view, grappling with Hobo King and ushering him and the small crowd away from the arena, leaving a shaken reporter behind.

Reporter: That was original, I guess even hobos have deathwishes these days. In any case, we will be looking for our new talented wrestler elsewhere it seems. Thats it from me, back to the ringside.

Ditlefsen

Back to top Go down

Hobo King makes his first appearance Empty Re: Hobo King makes his first appearance

Post  zullo Thu 06 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

pretty good, props for going with backstage instead of in ring, one thing though, go over it alot of times to make sure you have correct spelling, for example its mic, not mike
zullo
zullo

Back to top Go down