T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the Hobo King

Go down

Interview with the Hobo King Empty Interview with the Hobo King

Post  Ditlefsen Sat 15 Aug 2009, 10:59 pm

*Backstage by the entrance our reporter is standing with the ever so shady looking Hobo King by his side*

Reporter: Well it seems I owe you an apology mister.

Hobo King: I dont care, apologies get me nowhere. I hold no grudge towards a glass-eyed mouth. Now lets get going yeah?

Reporter: Well yes, as I understand it even though you have only had one match in TOC as a tag team with Pennington, you want a shot at a title??? Thats really crazy if you ask me.

Hobo King: Listen man, as I said I will take on anyone anytime anywhere, last man standing, but no one seemed to have the GUTS to meet a real streetfighter. So yeah, im asking the current streetwise champ to show his colors, and i'll kick every other contenders ass from here to the next cardboardbox town if they get in my way.

*The reporter shakes his head*

Reporter: What makes you think Illegal or any sane GM will take you seriously?

Hobo King: Well Bald-Face, its either that or the highway for me. I dont live in any peculiar place, and if these guys won't have me, I'll find someone with a spine. They still exist somewhere in this great nation you know, not everyone is pointing a talking-stick at fighting men and perspiring all over the place. So get out of my face and let me prepare!!!

*Hobo King grins at the camera and snatches the brown paper bag from his manager, taking a sip from the bottle inside*

Hobo King: Fight today, get drunk tomorrow! Ha haha hahahaha

Ditlefsen

Back to top Go down