T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suprising Return

Go down

Suprising Return Empty Suprising Return

Post  Spartacus Fri 20 Feb 2009, 11:49 pm

Thugnelly's music plays as he enters the ring with a mic in his hand.

Thugnelly:"As some of you may now, the TOC World Outlaw Title is vacant. I was contemplating having a match for it, but then, I decided none of you low life losers are good enough to see that kind of quality match. Luckily for yall though, I found someone who I can trust to where this title with pride and honor. He will do his best to be the best champion ever. His name is SPARTACUS!!!"

The crowd cheers as Spartacus's music plays and he enters the ring.

JBL Thuggin:"What the hell?!? We thought he was gone for good, but he's back!!!"

Spartacus grabs a mic preparing to speak.

Spartacus:"Thugnelly, I thank you, but I refuse to be given the title. I want to win it fair and square right here tonight!"

Crowd cheers even louder.

Spartacus:"And who better to face than my own brother, MUFFINMAN!!!"

Thugnelly:"Okay, Spartacus you have your match. Somebody get a damn ref out here so we can start the match. Muffinman you get out here too. Good luck."

After the Match

Muffinman extends his hand out to Spartacus.

Muffinman:"That was one hell of a match bro and I am glad I had it against you."

Spartacus:"I guess you will never learn."

Muffinman:"What the hell are you talking about? Learn what?"

Spartacus:"I used to be like you bro. I used to be the little punk who thought as long as you tried your best you could beat the best. Well I have news for you, your wrong!!! You have to do more than try your best to win."

Muffinman:"What do you mean?"

Spartacus:"I mean this!!!"

Spartacus hits Muffinman across the head with the mic and then bounces off the ropes and hits Muffinman with a Big Boot.

JBL Thuggin:"What the hell? That was his own brother. How could someone do such a thing?"

Spartacus looks down at the unconsious body of Muffinman and then leaves the ring.
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum