T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Proposition

Go down

Bloody Proposition Empty Bloody Proposition

Post  Hell_Spawn Wed 04 Mar 2009, 6:47 pm

(before FB match)

A series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific light show A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves John Cena. makes his way to the ring with a mic As He wear's 3/4 Lenght Trouusers And bands Around his wrists And the Close muscle to the shoulder. He walks down the ramp And salutes the fans He Surley Wants to win. driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring

John Cena.: Last week after my match with Hell Spawn, he attacked me from behind with a chair shot when I was defenseless. And as some of you know, I had to get stitches because of Spawns actions. And you know what Spawn? You’re a coward! You can’t stand up and fight me like a man, so you had hit me with a chair form behind? What kind of real man does that? Your not a real man, you’re a pathetic coward!

Announcer J.B.L.Thuggin: Whoa, he sure told him!

John Cena.: And you if you like cheap tactics and blood so much… Well then I’ve got a bloody proposition to you. Since you’ve gave me a chair shot…. Am gunna bust open your head in a First Blood match! Right here! Right now! Am calling you out Spawn! You tough enough?

*Cena grabs a chair and hits it against the turnbuckle*

John Cena.: That’s what am going to do to your face!

Announcer A.J.Carnage: Uh-oh. He’s really got himself into trouble now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(FB match)
Hell_Spawn
Hell_Spawn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Proposition Empty Re: Bloody Proposition

Post  Hell_Spawn Wed 04 Mar 2009, 6:47 pm

after a long time i finally post it Razz
Hell_Spawn
Hell_Spawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum