T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Hour

Go down

The Next Hour Empty The Next Hour

Post  Guest Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:51 pm

*Raod Warrior, AsboKid 47, and Skull Kid all walk out to the ring, all holding one of Mark Smith's shirts, also a steel chair*

Road Warrior: Well we came out here to justify what we did to poor Mark Smith earlier.

AsboKid: Yeah, he had it comin!!!!

Skull Kid: No doubt.

Road Warrior: Thats why me, Asbo, and Skull Kid have joined forces to take out the wannabe 'American Outlaw' Mark Smith.

*fans boo*

Road Warrior: Go ahead and boo us, we dont care!

AsboKid: Oh, and Mark *looks to the TitanTron* if it was not for your interference, Miss Sanders would have a big....fat....red mark on her face.

Skull Kid: Yeah!

Road Warrior: Mark, there is no stopping us, we are gonna run you out of town! So go ahead and start packing, cause we are comin for your-

*Warrior stops as Mark's music plays, he comes out with a lead pipe, a bandage on his forehead*

Mark: Wait! Wait, wait! Let me get this straight, you 3 have 'joined forces'?

*RW, Asbo and Skull all nod from the ring*

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, the married couple, *points to Asbo and Road Warrior* and the BEST MAN *points lead pipe at Skull Kid as the fans laugh*

Mark: Now, now*stops RW from saying anything* I still have my point to prove. Now, we have the Road Warrior, big pile of crap I get that, we have his soon to be Mr. Warrior Asbo Kid, I got that, but, where do you fit in Skull?

Skull: Whats that supposed to mean huh?

Mark: Oh, nothing, just the fact that, your extra baggage to them, they got both the brains and the brawn, you got the bags.

Road Warrior: Thats enough, as you can see, there is 3 of us and 1 of you, you dont stand a chance!

*Mark's face gets serious*

Mark: Thats why I'm here. You say I'm soft huh? So whats 3 guys ganging up on one man. huh? Is that non-soft?

Road Warrior: Did I hit you Mark? No. So it was two guys, not 3!

Mark: You might as well have thrown the first punch with look you had, I know you want to get your hands on me, woah, sorry I dont go that way.

*fans laugh*

Road Warrior: Comon, I dare you to come down here!

Mark: *nodding* Ok.

*Mark drops the mic and walks to the ring with the lead pipe*

*Road Warrior drops the shirt, so des Asbo and Skull and they get ready to fight*

*Mark stops to observe his position, then as soon as he slides in the ring, RW and Asbo slide out, Skull stands his ground until nerves get the best of him and tries to run when Mark gives him a closthline from behind*

Announcer: Oh my lord!

*Mark slams his lead pipe into the side of Skull's head as Asbo tries to defend him when Asbo gets a shot from the lead pipe, and when Asbo falls, Mark turns to Road Warrior*

Road Warrior:*with hands up* No, no, dont do it!

*Mark raises his pipe to hit Warrior when Skull Kid tries to jump on Mark, Mark turns and hits him, as Road Warrior and AsboKid get away*

*Mark lifts Skull Kid up and delievers an Fg to him, looking at Asbo and Road Warrior, Mark gets up and points his lead pipe at the two, talking trash*

*fade to black*

Back to top Go down