T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kAotiker interferes and wants more

2 posters

Go down

kAotiker interferes and wants more Empty kAotiker interferes and wants more

Post  kAotiker Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:11 am

-Camera fades in,the inside of the T.O.C.-Arena can be seen,thousands of fans are cheering as the last two contestants leave the ring.
Announcer A.J.Thuggin enters the ring and is about to announce the next bout,as kAotiker`s entrance music is playing all of a sudden.

A.J.Thuggin:"kAotiker,what the... you are not supposed to be here,you`re on Monday`s roster"

kAotiker comes running down the isle, grabs the microphone from A.J.Thuggin`s hand and pushes him aside.The fans are booing as hell

kAotiker:"I couldnĀ“t help to recognize that the T.O.C. is slowly but surely goin down the drain.You wanna know why? This federation is slowly dying because of poor management decisions! I saw the match card tonight,and what did I see?I see poor wrestling-material filling tonights show!I see averagely talented and overrated wrestler-wannabe`s like CARMEZIM or Mr.R.K.O. go at each other,while at the same time I have to rot on Monday`s roster doin poor shows with miserable opponents.I have enough of this"

A.J.Thunggin can hardly be heard since kAotiker refuses to hand him the mic:"And what are you goin to do about it?You don`t have any power over who`s on which roster!"

kAotiker:"This goes out to the GM`s of both shows-THUGNELLY?SPARTACUS?Can you hear me?I demand a to be reassigned to Friday`s show!And to make the decision even easier for you both,how about this:next Monday on Monday Nite Carnages,CARMEZIM,Mr.R.K.O. and me will have a Triple Threat match,which I will win anyway.And the winner will be traded to Friday`s show-WHAT DO YOU SAY???"

The crowd`s noise is hard to define,booing and cheering at the same time,as the camera fades to black.
kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down

kAotiker interferes and wants more Empty Re: kAotiker interferes and wants more

Post  CARMEZIM Fri 13 Mar 2009, 7:41 am

acepted!!

and i will be friday champion
CARMEZIM
CARMEZIM

Back to top Go down

Post  CARMEZIM Fri 13 Mar 2009, 7:47 am

but the match can be tonigth on friday show!!
CARMEZIM
CARMEZIM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum