T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carnage shows some dominance

Go down

The Carnage shows some dominance Empty The Carnage shows some dominance

Post  kAotiker Thu 12 Mar 2009, 6:08 pm

Ok, this should be put after kAotikers Ambulance-Match against Joey123 next monday!

R.H.Dillon:"Wow!What an incredible match this was!What a display of skill and strength tonight on Monday Nite Carnages!

J.R.Dillon"And it seems that the feud between Joey123 and kAotiker has just begun-this feud seems to be far from over.Ok folks,coming up next..."

J.R.gets interrupted by the entrance music of The Carnage,who`s walking down the isle wearing a black suit.With him he has a microphone.

R.H.Dillon:"Oh my god-it`s the Carnage.Seems the General Manager of this show wants to share something with the audience tonight!"

The Carnage enters the ring and adresses the crowd:"Maybe some of you witnessed kAotikers appearance on last Friday`s show.kAotiker...you made an imprssive match tonight,but I cannot allow you to insult the general managers of both shows again and again,just like you did on the last PPV or on last Friday`s show.So I sat down with Thugnelly and we came to a decision-and we got some good news for you and some bad news!

Bad news first:I hereby declare kAotiker`s transferring request as denied!You will stay on Monday Nite`s roster!"

-The crowd`s cheering as hell-

The Carnage:"And now for the good news-just as you suggested,there will be a Triple Threat match next week...and it`s gonna be you against Virgo Shaka and Hell Spawn!I hope you`ll survive this!"

-Camera fades to black-
kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum