T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnage`s dead-long live Spartacus!

2 posters

Go down

Carnage`s dead-long live Spartacus! Empty Carnage`s dead-long live Spartacus!

Post  kAotiker Mon 16 Mar 2009, 8:24 pm

This RP will be put right before the Triple Threat match between kAotiker,Kurt the pain and Virgo Shaka is about to end

Kurt the Pain starts a pinning manouvre
1…

“Stop this match right now…Ring the Bell”

-Thugnelly´s voice can be heard in the whole arena.The fighters in the ring are turning their heads as the general manager appears on the Titan Tron with a mic in his hand!

The fighters in the ring look like statues frozen in time as Thugnelly slowly walks towards the ring.

Thugnelly:”Regardless of what The Carnage might have told you last week,this bout was put on tonights match-card on The Carnage`s decision alone,I was not informed and I would have never agreed on this match.kAotiker,you may be annoying to many fans and performers as well,but that`s no reason for being put to the slaughter in the ring along with two superior and far more experienced wrestlers!”

-The arena echoes with booos!

Thugnelly:“I hereby declare The Carnage as being retired from his job as general manager of Monday Nite Carnages!Spartacus will step up and take his place-so give it up for the new general manager of Monday Nite carnages-SPARTACUS!!!”

Spartacus enters the arena,the crowd seems to be uncertain if they should cheer or boo him

Spartacus:”And I have some news for you in the crowd and for one of you guys in the ring!How do they say?Keep your friends close but your enemies closer!And having this in mind,I declare kAotiker to be the new VGM of Monday Nite Carnages!!!”

-The crowd is booing as hell,some people start to throw stuff into the ring as kAotiker stands up and makes his way out of the ring
kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down

Carnage`s dead-long live Spartacus! Empty Re: Carnage`s dead-long live Spartacus!

Post  Spartacus Tue 17 Mar 2009, 7:01 pm

nice role play
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down