T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM's Rampage!

2 posters

Go down

GM's Rampage! Empty GM's Rampage!

Post  Hip-O Wed 25 Mar 2009, 9:01 pm

Spartacus: "Hello people, and welcome to the first night, after the ppv. I would like Kurt the Pain to come out here....."

J.R.Dillon: "What could the new gm of monday night carnage want with Kurt?"
R.H.Garvin: "I dont know"

(Kurt the Pains music roles, and Kurt walks down the ramp with his title belt, and gets into the ring)

Spartacus: "Kurt, i bet your woundering why i called you out here... well you see, with me being the new GM, i think this show deserves a new champion."

Kurt: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Spartacus: "What i mean is, im striping you of the title belt!"

J.R.Dillon: "I cant beleive what im hearing! The new GM is striping Kurt of his title belt!"

Spartacus: "Now hand it over!"
(the crowd boos)

Kurt: "No way man, i worked to hard to get this title to let you take it away"

Spartacus: "Well i see that your not gona give it up without a fight, so lets do this."
(Spartacus takes off his jacket, just then CARMEZIM and the his stable run down the ramp, and attacks Kurt)

Spartacus: "Thats right, get him!" (Spartacus picks up the championship, and gets ready to hit Kurt with it, while the Legacy of Death holds him)
(But before he can Hip-O runs down the ramp with a steel chair, and swings at Spartacus, but he doges it and rolls out of the ring, making the chair to hit hell spawn. Hip-O drops the cair and throws ...jon cena... out of the ring! joye123 hit Hip-O in the face with a Fist Butt but it had no effect! Hip-O grabs joye123 and slams him on the math preforming a powerful body slam! Spartacus and the Legacy of Death stand on the ramp.)
(The crowd is going wild!)

Hip-O: "Spartacus, i bet you forgot about me! how you made me look like a fool back at the ppv, well i didnt forget, and the last thing i was going to do, was allow you to gang up on Kurt. SO if you want to get to him, your gona have to go threw me!"
(Spartacus's men are ready to run in the ring, but Hip-O grabs a steel chair)
(The Crowd cheers)

Spartacus- "No, look Hip-O, what happened at the ppv was just busseness, but if you want a war. You got one! Next week, its going to be me VS you, one on one, in a 50 foot steel cage match!'
(Spartacus and his men leave)

Last edited by Hip-O on Thu 26 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

GM's Rampage! Empty Re: GM's Rampage!

Post  Road Warrior Wed 25 Mar 2009, 11:07 pm

U stole my title of the last rp I did against Mark
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O Thu 26 Mar 2009, 3:31 pm

really? sorry, i asked Sparatacus first about the title and he said it was fine. so sorry, ok i will change thej name to GM's Rampage. or somethin like that, again sorry.
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Thu 26 Mar 2009, 8:02 pm

It's not copyrighted but ok wasn't mad or anything just an observation
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O Thu 26 Mar 2009, 8:35 pm

kk, so what do you think of my RP?