T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruiser Brody Speaks

Go down

Bruiser Brody Speaks Empty Bruiser Brody Speaks

Post  Bruiser Brody Thu 02 Apr 2009, 10:43 pm

* Bruiser Brody is pacing backstage *

Ashley sees him pacing, "There's that new guy that arrived the other night. I'm going to try to get a word with him"

* Brody continues pacing. *

Ashley stops him, "Hey man, my name is Ashley and I'm an interviewer here at T.O.C. Can I get a word with you?"

Brody: "What did you say to me lady? Did you say something to me? The name is Brody...Bruiser Brody!!"

Ashley: "Easy man, just trying to get a word with you. You busted in here like a ton of bricks the other night looking for Road Warrior. What was that all about?"

Brody: "That's between me and Warrior and it's none of your business! Ahh!! SHUT UP WHEN I AM TRYING TO TALK!!" Brody grabs his head.

Ashley: "No one said anything, are you ok man??"

Brody: "You want to know something? I have only been here a few days now and already, already, ALREADY there's some young punk running around here talking trash about Bruiser Brody! Well let me tell you something Ashleyyy, if somebody around here thinks they're going to be a superhero, I've got news for him. Bruiser Brody does what he wants, when he wants, do you understand me? Ahh!! I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW!!" Brody grabs his hair and pulls it.

Ashley: (looks puzzled) "Who are you talking to Brody? Better yet, who are you talking about? Our wrestlers here in T.O.C. don't put up with a lot of b.s. from you or anyone else!"

Brody: "What did you say to me girl? You mouth off like that again and I'll...Ahh!! NO, NO NOT RIGHT NOW!! NOT RIGHT NOW!! IT'S NOT TIME YET!!" Brody grabs his head again.

Ashley: "Damn dude you are out there."

Brody: "Hardy!...Hardy!...You got a guy around here named Hardy?"

Ashley: "You mean Jeff Hardy?"

Brody: "I guess man, I don't know. Word is he thinks he's going to run me off or something. Well let me tell you something...Ahh!! STOP IT! STOP IT!...Bruiser brody ain't going anywhere, and I ain't backing down from any of your so-called superstars! So you tell Hardy that if he wants a piece of me, I ain't hard to find! He'd just better be ready to take a long, hard ride straight to hell!! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!! Brody grabs his head, pulling his hair, and walks off.

Ashley: "Man that is one deranged individual. I'm going to have to find Jeff Hardy and get to the bottom of this."

** Camera fades out **
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum