T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KJ`s Interference

Go down

KJ`s Interference Empty KJ`s Interference

Post  kAotiker Fri 03 Apr 2009, 10:05 am

Ok,this RP will be put after my "Music sucks"-match agains ...John Cena... next Monday!

R.H.Garvin:"Nice match...but what the hell was this all about???"

J.R.Dillon:"This was an incredible match and a great display of strenght and skill.This match was all about standing up for the things you hold dear!Check out kAotiker doing his thing on the turnbuckle."

The Camera pans over to the ring.kAotiker can be seen standing on a turnbuckle facing the crowd and doing the "headbang".While most of the crowd boos at him,some long haired metalheads amongst the audience headbang along with him.

Camera turns round suddenly,KJ Styles comes running down the isle,unseen by kAotiker.

J.R.Dillon:"Oh my god,it`s KJ Styles.And he`s got a baseball bat with him.Somebody stop that man!"

R.H.Garvin:"Hopefully noone does,this is the first action tonight that makes at least a little sense to me!"

KJ Styles enters the ring,still not being recognized by kAotiker,who considers the cheering of the fans being headed towards him.KJ Styles charges both arms,standing behind kAotiker waiting for him to turn around.As he does,KJ gives him a VIOLENT bat-shot straight to the head.kAotiker is knocked out cold,blood running all over his face.

K.J.Styles:"That`s the payback for what you did to me on last Friday`s show.What comes around goes around bro!And as far as I am concerned,this thing going on between you and me will go on forever!"

KJ puts a grim look on his face as he leaves the ring while the medical stuff rushes in to take care of kAotiker,who`s still unconcious.

Camera fades to black

kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum