T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Out Jeff Hardy

Go down

Calling Out Jeff Hardy Empty Calling Out Jeff Hardy

Post  Bruiser Brody Sun 05 Apr 2009, 12:59 pm

* Metallica's Seek and Destroy blasts out of the speakers *

* Bruiser Brody charges the ring *

* Brody is running around the ring like a mad man swinging his steel chain through the air while the music plays *

* The music stops and Brody grabs a microphone and stands for a moment as the crowd stares not sure what to expect *

* Brody begins to pace as he prepares to speak *

Brody: "PEOPLE!! AHH!! Let me get straight to the point! I have no patience and no tolerance for cowards! I am crazy but I ain't dumb. I do my homework and it seems that Jeff Hardy is a major superstar here in T.O.C. (the crowd pops and loud cheers are heard for Hardy). You like Jeff Hardy do you? (crowd pops again) Well where is he? AHH!! STOP, STOP, I CAN'T DO THAT YET!!" Brody grabs his head and begins tugging at his hair. "I'm calling you Jeff Hardy! I'm calling you OUT!! You looking for a fight? You think your going to run me outta here or something? Let's get something straight Hardy, you are barking up a big tree! You are coming in the yard with the BIG DOG!! I'm waiting Hardy! And I will keep looking for you! And when I find you...AHH!! GET HIM, GET HIM!!"

* Brody takes off running around like a mad man again *

* The music blares once again as Brody runs to the with his chain in tow *
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum