T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Killing Cage Match!

2 posters

Go down

A Killing Cage Match! Empty A Killing Cage Match!

Post  Hip-O Mon 06 Apr 2009, 5:19 pm

(The Crowd is cheering)

J.R. Dillon- “Well here we go! The steel Cage Match Between the new cruiserweight
champion Hip-O and our very own GM Spartacus! What do you think Garvin?”

R.H. Garvin- “I think our GM is gona destroy Hip-O, and after he is finished with him, we are going to need all the staff members out there with a bucket and a mop to clean up the mess!”

(Hip-O’s music starts and Hip-O goes to the ring with his new championship belt. Hip-O enters the ring)

(Spartacus’s music starts, and he heads to the ring with a microphone in his hand. Spartacus enters the ring.)

Spartacus- “Hip-O, I was thinking of a way to make our match a little more…. Interesting…..”
(Hip-O gives an odd look)

Hip-O- “What do you mean exactly?”
(The crowd is silent)
(Spartacus laughs)

Spartacus- “I was thinking, how about we make this match, for that little cruiserweight championship of yours?”
(Hip-O shakes his head side to side, giving Spartacus a dirty look)

Spartacus- “I had a feeling you were going to say that, (Spartacus smashes Hip-O in the head with the microphone). I AM THE GM, I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT, WHEN EVER I WANT. AND I SAY THIS MATCH IS FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Now ring the bell and lower the cage!”

Match goes on normal until Hip-O tries to hit his finisher (Hip-O Bomb) on Spartacus (around the end of the match). And climbs out of the cage.
(The crowd is going wild!)

J.R. Dillon- “Hip-O has done it! He has won the cage match! Wait, what the…… it’s the Legacy of Death what are they doing out here?”
(The Legacy of Death runs down the ramp and starts beating the crud out of Hip-O)

J.R. Dillon- “I can’t believe this! Hip-O is being brutally attacked by this… this gang!”
(Spartacus gets up and picks up the microphone that he hit Hip-O with at the begging of the match)

Spartacus- “Raise the cage….. now!”
(The cage rises a little, just enough for Spartacus to get out of. Spartacus gets out of the cage)

Spartacus- “Get the handcuffs!”
(…jon cena… takes out two pairs of handcuffs)
(Spartacus handcuff’s Hip-O’s hands to the cage, and the cage rises a bit more, so Hip-O is hanging from it)
(Spartacus and the Legacy of Death starts beating up on Hip-O, he is a bloody mess)

J.R. Dillon- “This is just horrible.”

R.H. Garvin- “No, this is business, and no one gets business done better then Spartacus.”
(The crowd boos like crazy)
(Kurt the Pain runs down the ramp to try to help Hip-O)

J.R. Dillon- “Finally! Someone is going to help this man!”
(Kurt the Pain has a steal chain in his hands, and chases Spartacus and The Legacy of Death away from Hip-O, to the ramp)
(Spartacus picks up the microphone)

Spartacus- “Hip-O this is just the begging! This match was to send a message, and I think we said it loud and clear! As for you Kurt, I have something special intended for you! Next week, I am going to give you the chance of a life time. Next week, it is going to be me! Verses you! In a Last Man Standing Match. If you win, you can have any match you want, that means you can have it for any title, at any time, anywhere, and any match you want it to be. But if you lose…. You can kiss your job good bye”
(Kurt the Pain gets up as a bloody mess)

Kurt the Pain- “I accept! On one condition, Hip-O is aloud to be at ring side, as long as he doesn’t interfere, unless The Legacy of Death jumps in. Deal?”

Spartacus- “Fine!.”
(Spartacus leaves the ring, alone with the Legacy of death)

J.R. Dillon- “Well there you have it folks, you cant make this stuff up. Hip-O is still the champion but he got a beating of a life time”

R.H. Garvin- “Yes, it was pretty awesome, except for the fact that Spartacus didn’t win the title”

(The Crowd doesn’t know if they should boo or cheer)
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

A Killing Cage Match! Empty Re: A Killing Cage Match!

Post  AJ Styles Tue 07 Apr 2009, 1:47 pm

A.J. Styles comes to ring while Legacy of Doom is walking back but stops Spartacus

Spartacus: I don't have time for this AJ. If you're not looking for a beatdown, I suggest you move.

A.J. Styles: Who do you think you are Mr. Suppose to be GM.

AJ Styles pauses

A.J. Styles: Last week, I faced Hip-O for the cruiserweight championship in a ambulance match but the referee stoped the match. Why?

Spartacus: Well AJ, You were brutally beaten and he had nothing else to do.

A.J. Styles: Brutally beaten? I was fighting backno pinfalls,until he had stoped it. And besides, that was an ambulance match and the rules were and I quote, "no submission and no disqualification! The only way to win is to load your opponent inside the Ambulance, lock the doors and drive him outside the arena!

Spartacus: So what are you saying?

A.J. Styles: I'm saying that nobody was loaded onto the stretcher, put inside the ambulance, and NOBODY Drove off. That title should either be vacant OR mine.

AJ Styles glances at Legacy of Doom

A.J. Styles: SO NOBODY deserves a shot at that title until I have a fair match against Hip-O!!

AJ Styles starts to then beat the hell out of Spartacus but Legacy of Doom then jumps in leaving AJ helpless

J.R. Dillion: OMG!! Somebody come out and help this manJ helpless while he is getting the crap beat out of him

R.H. Garvin: Be Quiet JR. I love to see blood. Better yet, I love to see blood come out of you!!

Just then, "The Game" Triple H's Music hits and Triple H appears with sledgehammer in hand.

J.R. Dillion: Here comes Triple H with the sledgehammer

"The Game" Triple H then starts pounding the sledgehammer into the midsection of Legacy of Doom until they leave AJ alone

Spartacus is still trying to get away while Legacy of Doom has already left.

"The Game" Triple H: Where do you think you're going?

Spartacus: Listen! I already gave you what you want. What more do I have to give?

"The Game" Triple H: You give AJ a shot at the cruiserweight title thats what you need to give.

Spartacus: Ok!! But, if Kurt decides to go for The Cruiserweight championship, Its going to be a triple threat match but other than that, AJ gets his rematch. Not this week though.

"The Game" Triple H: Why?

Spartacus: Because...AJ vs Hip-O is next!!

Last edited by AJ Styles on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AJ Styles
AJ Styles

http://www.tnawrestling.com www.ajstyles.com and www.thewrestlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O Tue 07 Apr 2009, 3:33 pm

im not sure why u put this here, but what ever. i dont have a match planed for the week of Spartacus verses Kurt so maby our match could be then? also did u run that past Spartacus? cuz thats what i did with this one. cuz i dont have the right to make those kinda matches lol.
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down