T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a statement

3 posters

Go down

Making a statement Empty Making a statement

Post  Road Warrior Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:00 pm

*Triple Manu is doing an interview backstage*

Triple Manu:I love it when people come in here and think they run stuff.This "Death Row"what a bunch of bull.These
guys are just low class thugs thinking that they can play with the big boys.

Ashley:Well they look like they can handle their own.Road Warrior seems to have a tough crew.

Triple Manu:There is no "seems" to it,they are punks,thugs,and cowards!They haven't accomplished nothing!
Making a little play club and pretending your bad doesn't mean you are.I could put a guitar in my hand,put on a
leather jacket,it doesn't make me a rock star.If these guys were so.....

*Road Warrior smacks Triple Manu in his head with his kendo stick knocking him to the ground*

Road Warrior:Pick him up!

*The King Of Submission picks Triple Manu up,holding him in a full nelson.Road Warrior hands Brusier Brody the kendo
stick.Brody stares at the stick and gets a twisted smile on his face.He then starts laughing uncontrollably.*

Road Warrior:Ok,Brody do your thing!

*Brody cracks Triple Manu on his forehead severel times till blood flows like a crimson stream from the gash.Then
Brody starts cracking him across his stomach.Manu then falls to the ground.He tries to roll over and then recieves a
couple smacks on his back.*

Road Warrior:Ok, King do it!

*The King Of Submission then picks him up and German Suplexes Manu on the ground slamming his head and back against
the concrete.Road Warrior picks the blood drenched wrestler up with a big smile on his face.He puts his kendo stick
acrossed the throat of Manu and then does a russian leg sweep on him.*

Road Warrior:What were you saying now?HUH?!!That's what I thought!Talk trash get bashed!

Brody:That's right.That's right..hahaha!You have a nice trip?!See ya next fall!!What?...What?No I'm not you are!
(He starts pulling his hair out)I am,so shut up!No you shut up!

*Road Warrior then walks away as the medics come on scene,the rest follow and leave the mangled mess to be cleaned
up.*

Last edited by Road Warrior on Fri 10 Apr 2009, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Making a statement Empty Re: Making a statement

Post  the king of submission Fri 10 Apr 2009, 11:48 am

great RP, annoying that Bruiser Brody and myself are fighting against each other though! shame this wasn't read first
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Fri 10 Apr 2009, 2:06 pm

The stable was posted about 2 weeks so it's not really new,just ignored. The rp was done 3 days ago but what can u do?
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  the king of submission Sat 11 Apr 2009, 5:57 am

lets just keep going. the more RP'ing we do, the more likely it is it will get read, and matches placed accordingly. will work on one for next week.
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Making a statement Empty Bruiser Brody vs. King of Submission

Post  Bruiser Brody Sat 11 Apr 2009, 2:09 pm

I know what what it is King. I figured it out! We have to fight each other because the rest of these sorry punks are skeered!! Pretty sad when the only competition we can get is each other!! Ha!!
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down

Post  the king of submission Sat 11 Apr 2009, 4:53 pm

IS true Bruiser - and great match pal, didn't think i would take a whipping like you gave me. gonna make us a good little stable here.
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Making a statement Empty Death Row

Post  Bruiser Brody Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:31 pm

I did not expect to win either, but it was a great match. I wrestled you a few times on TWG and you killed me!! It was a good way to test our mettle and we ARE going to be a stable of contention! I will try to rp soon and I'm sure Warrior will be too. I would challenge you again but I better not press my luck!! LOL!!
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down