T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another DEATH ROW Hit

3 posters

Go down

Another DEATH ROW Hit Empty Another DEATH ROW Hit

Post  Bruiser Brody Thu 16 Apr 2009, 4:32 am

* We are outside the building in the parking lot awaiting the arrival of Jeff Hardy and Outlawz for an interview *

* A black lexus pulls into the parking lot *

* Outlawz and Jeff Hardy get out of the car and walk towards the arena *

* Suddenly out of nowhere a black van comes roaring at the two wrestlers at a high rate of speed *

* The two wrestlers scramble to get out of the way but the front bumper catches Hardy's leg knocking him down and Outlawz is struck being thrown onto the hood of the van before falling to the ground *

* The van screeches to a halt. The doors open and three hooded thugs jump out of the van and begin assaulting Jeff Hardy while Outlawz is still laying on the ground visibly shaken *

* One of the thugs is carrying a kendo stick and is beating Jeff Hardy within an inch of his life. He strikes Hardy on the head several times until his face is a crimson mask with blood flowing like a river onto his shirt *

* A second thug is carrying a chain... "Hold him up!! I want to see his little punk face!!" As the other two thugs hold Jeff Hardy's bloody carcass up, he pulls his hood back and reveals himself as Bruiser Brody..."Guess I found you huh boy? You hear me you sorry little punk! AHHHHHH!! Maybe now you'll understand who Bruiser Brody is! Now get up! Hold him up boys. AHHHHHHHH!! NOT NOW, NOT NOW, CAN"T YOU SEE I'M BUSY!!"

* The two thugs hold Hardy up as Brody coils the steel chain around his fist and drives it directly into Hardy's skull knocking him out cold *

* The other two thugs pull their hoods back revealing none other than Road Warrior and Thekingofsubmission *

* Road Warrior takes charge and orders a second attack *

* The three of them immediately jump on Outlawz like a pack of wolves, beating him and kicking him without mercy *

* Brody and King continue pummelling Outlawz as Road Warrior climbs onto the hood of their lexus *

* "Bring him to me! He wants a fight, I'll show him a fight!" Warrior shouts. *

* Bruiser Brody wraps his chain around the neck of Outlawz as he and King drag him over to the car like a sack of trash. They shove up onto the hood of the car right to the sadistic Warrior who is waiting for him *

* "Here's a little calling card Outlawz so you remember just who your messing with!"...Warrior picks up Outlawz on the hood and grabs him with his kendo stick. He turns him around and does a front russian leg sweep driving Outlawz face into the windshield of the lexus as the windshield cracks. *

* Outlawz is not moving *

* Road Warrior jumps down off the hood and the three villains admire their work *

* Help begins to pour out of the back of the building. Deathrow is standing tall as they raise their hands in the air *

* Road Warrior grabs a cameraman and looks directly into the camera... "There you have it!! We are DEATH ROW!! Don't forget it!! *

* More help and medical attention appears to be arriving from the back as the camera fades to black *
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down

Another DEATH ROW Hit Empty Re: Another DEATH ROW Hit

Post  the king of submission Thu 16 Apr 2009, 8:22 am

good work brother. we are going to kill someone one day!
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:16 pm

And then mount them as trophys
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content