T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mafia ia coming

Go down

The Mafia ia coming Empty The Mafia ia coming

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sat 18 Apr 2009, 2:18 pm

Don't know if I posted this before but I'm about to do it real quick!!

"The Game" Triple H'S Music Hits as he heads toward the ring looking real confident with a smile on his face.

Crowd: Triple H!! Triple H!! Triple H!! Triple H!!

"The Game" Triple H is handed a microphone

"The Game" Triple H: Calm Down. Calm Down. I have something very important to say.

"The Game" Triple H: I was talking to thugnelly and The Mafia last week and something very...perculiar came up.

Crowd: Yea!!

"The Game" Triple H: So after a few minutes, thugnelly and the rest of the Mafia came up with an idea.

Crowd: Yea!!

"The Game" Triple H: And we decided that why just have so much carnage on 1 show, when you can have it on two!!

Jason: What is he talking about?

Max: Well what ever it is, I know its not going to be good!

"The Game" Triple H: With The Mafia creating so much destruction and carnage on Friday, they're coming to MONDAY!!

Crowd: Holy ****!! Holy ****!! Holy ****!!

The Game" Triple H: Thats Right. When The Mafia comes here, thats all you're going to be able to say

"The Game" Triple H takes a deep breath

"The Game" Triple H: And to make sure they aren't the only ones to cause so much destruction, they will be accompainied by "Hollywood" Trademark Jones, and his partner, Joey Jones!!

"The Game" Triple H: Thanks and Have Fun while you can!!

Crowd: Triple H!! Triple H!! Triple H!! Triple H!!
The Mafia ia coming 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down