T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bagged and released

Go down

Bagged and released Empty Bagged and released

Post  Road Warrior Thu 30 Apr 2009, 1:23 pm

*The black van pulls out of the parking lot and is T-boned by a federation tractor trailer.The van
is smoking out of the hood from the impact.The driver gets out of the big rig and it's Outlawz.
He gets out and makes his way to the passanger side door where Road Warrior is sitting holding his
head trying to recover.*

Outlawz:I'm not happy the way things went down either in our cage match.Jeff Hardy and I are going
to join together and take you to out.Jeff Hardy is tired of being bullied by your hired maniac and
asked for assistance.I will be happy to show that you guys are all talk.

*Outlawz then hollars down the alley and from around the corner Jeff Hardy comes running.He gets
to the van and pulls an unconcious Brody from the back.Jeff then lets Mitchy Hardy out of bag.He thens starts kicking Bruiser Brody in the ribs.Outlawz then grabs Road Warrior and throws him to the ground.Outlawz grabs a 2x4 from the back alley and breaks it over Warrior's back dropping him to the ground.King of Submissions clears his head and grabs Warrior's kendo stick and cracks Outlawz in the back of his head then takes a shot at his knees and puts Out lawz in a Rear Naked Choke.Warrior gets up and skakes the cob webs out and clotheslines Jeff from behind knocking him down.Road Warrior looks around looking for Mitchy.Jeff and Outlawz run down the alley escaping.*

Road Warrior:Where is Mitchy?Where are you, I'm not done with you yet!King come help me carry Brody to the Locker room he has a knot on his head from the crash.

King of Submissions:They will pay for this!

Road Warrior:Oh yes they will pay.I will take payment in blood tonight!They will be put on notice that no one messes with us.Brody and I will get them in a tag tonight and Mitchy will get his in the cage where he has no where to run.They will all see our dominance of this federation.
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum