T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathrow Prepare For New Season

Go down

Deathrow Prepare For New Season Empty Deathrow Prepare For New Season

Post  the king of submission Tue 12 May 2009, 10:40 am

Backstage in the unofficial Deathrow locker rooms.

The King Of Submission, Bruiser Brody and Roadwarrior are sat around a pop-up poker table covered in paperwork and empty cans of beer.

King: "What we need are some titles, that way we can be in everybodies face week in, week out."

Brody: "Yeah... get in their faces!!"

Roadwarrior: "Easier said than done amigos. The GM's control who gets title shots, and I think they are running scared of us, so I doubt they want to come in here and deal with us."

The guys lean back in their chairs and take a sup of beer while ruminating on the situation.

Brody throws his can at a locker, and looks to his side as though listening to somebody on his shoulder: "Tag team! But there's three of us!"

King and Roadwarrior exchange nervous glances.

Brody: "Yeah, lets go after the tag belts. If there are three of us then we should win a match against two of somebody else!"

Roadwarrior grimaces: "Brody, in a tag team there can be only two of us, not three!"

Brody looks hurt: "I know that, do you think I'm some kind of fool! What I mean is if two of us get a tag match, whats to say the other one of us has to sit back here watching the match on a monitor!"

King looks amazed: "Brody that is genius, pure genius. They won't know whats gonna hit them! Roadwarrior, can you get us a tag match set up?"

Roadwarrior: "Oh yes I can. I've been around here long enough to know how to get those angles working. Leave it to me boys."

Roadwarrior leaves the locker room to set the ball rolling on Deathrow's domination, and through the door can be heard King saying over and over "Genius! how did you think of that!"
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum