T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Row's Work? (after the chamber match)

2 posters

Go down

Death Row's Work?  (after the chamber match) Empty Death Row''s Work? (after the chamber match)

Post  Road Warrior Fri 15 May 2009, 12:15 am

*Mitchy Hardy walks down the dimmly lit corridor to the locker room.He reaches for the door to open it and it is already slightly open.He cautiously opens it and enters.He looks around sees nothing out of the ordinary.*

Mitchy Hardy:Man that match sucked I should've won that!It's my time to shine.I should be champ.

*He then punches the mirror cracking it in several places and getting a slight gash on his knuckle*

Mitchy Hardy:Damn now this!Where's my bag?!

*Mitchy Hardy reaches down to get a bandage out of his bag and then looks back into the shattered glass and sees a black hooded figure holding a kendo stick right behind him.mitchy hardy jumps up to escape but catches a shot in the ribs dropping him to the ground.The figure then gives Mitchy Hardy a couple shots to the side.The hooded man then disguards the weapon and grabs a steel chair from the corner of the room and slams it against the side of the head of a now unconcious victim.The
man then turns off the lights and quietly exits the room leaving the victim laying in a motionless heap.*
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Death Row's Work?  (after the chamber match) Empty Re: Death Row's Work? (after the chamber match)

Post  Road Warrior Wed 20 May 2009, 2:43 pm

is this going to be used and if so make sure it's after the match
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Death Row's Work?  (after the chamber match) Empty Re: Death Row's Work? (after the chamber match)

Post  Spartacus Wed 20 May 2009, 5:10 pm

idk because when i made this huge rp mitchy isnt supposed to get taken out yet the hooded man just wants to torment him right now and put him through hell untill later when i reveal what the hooded man does to mitchy
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Thu 21 May 2009, 9:13 am

well I'll leave it up maybe it can get squeezed in to ur rp down the line
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartacus Thu 21 May 2009, 5:08 pm

yeah i think i know a place where i can use it but either way its a great rp so thanks a lot
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum