T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one)

2 posters

Go down

Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one) Empty Show Beggining RP (triple h''s Rp, i edited his original one)

Post  Hip-O Sat 23 May 2009, 10:48 pm

J.R. Dillion: Welcome TOC fans to another edition of Monday Night Carnages! I'm your commentator J.R. Dillion along side my broadcast partner R.H. Garvin

R.H. Garvin: What a night we're going to have here. We've got a lot of matches coming your way.
J.R. Dillion: Speaking of matches, last week Triple H fought his own tag team partner and the winner would get a chance to go on and face The Cruiserweight champion Hip-O.

R.H. Garvin: What an unbelievable match that was with Triple H coming out victourious but only to go on to face Hip-O in a Steel Cage match with the referre having to stop the match.

J.R. Dillion: I hope we can get some information regarding that match.

R.H. Garvin: Hope We Can! Speaking of information, last week, we told you that 2 superstars were going to be stripped of their titles but we were not aloud to say who it was, untill tonight!

J.R. Dillion: So TOC fans, here they are!

Triple H and AJ Styles head to the ring furious.

Triple H and AJ Styles are handed a microphone

Triple H: This can't be right!! Me and AJ worked very hard to get these Tag Team Championships and now we're being stripped?

Crowd: What?!?!

AJ Styles: Thats right!! 2 superstars were going to be stripped and it just had to be us?

AJ Styles: I could see Hip-O being stripped off his titles because he is a lousy champion, but us?

Triple H: And who is their to blame?

AJ Styles: That damn "So Called" GM kAotiker. Thats who we need to blame.

The Mafia's Music hits as they appear at The Entrance Ramp.

The Carnage: Before you "champs" start blaming people about you being stripped of your titles, we want to remind you who helped you win those titles of yours.

Gangstaboy steps out from behind

Gangstaboy: You see, We may be friends and all, but kAotiker wasn't responsible for this, it was Thugnelly!!

AJ Styles: Well bring that "Suppose to be" Thug out here.

Gangstaboy: We knew you were going to be wanting thugnelly out here, but sadly he couldn't make it. So, he told us who he wanted to strip the titles from, and wanted the superstars to hand them over to us.

Triple H: If you want these titles, Come Get Them!!

Triple H and AJ Styles place their titles in the middle of the ring and backs into the corner waiting for The Mafia

Gangstaboy: We thought that might happen. Thats why he also told us to put matters into our own hands just in case they wouldn't hand them over. So, Lets get those titles

The Carnage, Gangstaboy, Mitchy Hardy, and Zak proceed towards the ring

The Mafia and The Phenomenal Assassins begin to brawl in the ring

Triple H and AJ Styles then retrieve their hidden weapns from The Ring and stars to beat The Holy Hell out of The Mafia

R.H. Garvin: What The Hell is this? Where did those weapons come from? Triple H and AJ Styles are cleaning house

J.R. Dillion: The Phenomenal Assassins are a tough tag team and they weren't going down with out a fight. I knew they had a back up plan some where to come.

Triple H and AJ Styles then stand prowdly In The Ring after clearing The Mafia and keeping their titles with in their reach.

AJ Styles: See, we weren't going to let anyone, especailly The Mafia, Take our titles away from us

Triple H: Thats Right AJ. But you wanna know something AJ.....

AJ Styles: What H? The destruction has already been done and now you have something to say? Go right Ahead...

Triple H bends AJ Styles forward placing AJ Styles head between Triple H's legs and then applies a double underhook on AJ Styles.
Triple H then jumps up while tucking his knees causing him to lift AJ Styles off the mat before landing on his knees forcing AJ Styles face into the mat executing a devastating Pedigree

Triple H: Don't Ever Cross The Boss!!

J.R. Dillion: What The? This was all a set up! Triple H didn't want to be AJ Styles partner any more. He wanted to go his own way.

R.H. Garvin: Well, Triple H is a more complex wrestler and deserves to be more respected and he had to show it one way or the other. He also used AJ to get what he wanted and that was to become champion, but now its all over.

Triple H places his title down leaving AJ helpless in The Middle of The Ring with medical attention coming to the ring.

Hip-O appears at the top of the ramp.

Hip-O- Triple H........ I am ashamed at your actions. Teaming up with people from, what i call the "lesser" brand.

Triple H- Hip-O i dont care what you think of me, your nothing but a loser. And we all knew i would have won last week, if it wasn't for the stupid reff ending the match!

Hip-O- Well, why dont we settle this tonight! Ill give you a rematch at my titles if you really want one!

Triple H-Ya! You bet your ass i want a title match.

Hip-O- Well since I am VGM of Monday Nights, i can make this happen. It is going to be me, VS you. One on One, for my title!

Hip-O goes back stage.

R.H. Garvin: Sounds like we are going to have a great night, "The Game" Triple H VS our own VGM of Monday Night Carnages for the cruserweight Title!

J.R. Dillion: Enough is enough. Lets get down to bussiness with are FIRST match of the night.

----------------------------------------------------

Triple H, hope u dont mind me editing this. you wernt posting it, and i needed to make a match out of it. sorry!

Last edited by Hip-O on Sat 23 May 2009, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add colour!!)
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one) Empty Re: Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one)

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sun 24 May 2009, 12:39 pm

Thanks Hip-O. I ment to post it but I had left. You also forgot to put me green after me and AJ were handed a microphone. Thanks though!
Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one) 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one) Empty Re: Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one)

Post  Hip-O Sun 24 May 2009, 1:13 pm

lol ya, i saw that when i put it on the actual schedual, but i fixed it there lol. and no problem.
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sun 24 May 2009, 1:27 pm

Might just be me but its still NOT green. Its ok though. Not a big problem.
Show Beggining RP (triple h's Rp, i edited his original one) 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip-O Sun 24 May 2009, 3:12 pm

lol i never said i did it here, i did it when i put it on the list.
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum