T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening for show (new comintator added)

Go down

Opening for show (new comintator added) Empty Opening for show (new comintator added)

Post  Hip-O Sun 24 May 2009, 10:17 pm

J.R. Dillon- Hello! And welcome to another addition of T.O.C. Monday Night Carnages! I am J.R. Dillon, here with my broadcasting partner R.H. Garvin to present to you one of the greatest Federations in History!

R.H. Garvin- Ya, ya we all know this is the best show, but its time for me to talk.

J.R. Dillon- Fine.

R.H. Garvin- Anyway, we have a great line up for tonight, featuring superstars from T.O.C. such as “Irishman” Sean Libby, our own VGM of Monday nights and Cruiserweight Champion Hip-O. Even though I don’t think he deserves it, he only won because the ref stopped the match, again!

J.R. Dillon- Hey they both put up a great fight, and the ref had no choice but to end it. If he would have let it continue who knows what would have happened.

R.H. Garvin- Ill tell you what would have happened. We would have had a brand new champion. That’s what would have happened.

J.R. Dillon- Well that’s not what happened. And you might want to watch what you say. Hip-O is VGM now.

R.H. Garvin- Who cares, ill say what ever I want about Hip-O, VGM or just champion.

*J.R. Dillon gives R.H. Garvin a strange look*

J.R. Dillon- Anyway….. wait a minute!

“Hip-O’s theme music plays”

“Crowed Cheers"

J.R. Dillon- I think he heard you…… But who’s that guy with him?

“Hip-O walks down the ramp with an angry look on his face, and a unknown man”

“Hip-O gets in the ring, and the announcer hands him a microphone”

Hip-O- Hello people of Monday Night Carnages. I have an important decision, that I have just made due to the little speech one of our commentators had. I have decided that I do not like your voice on my show anymore.

R.H. Garvin- What are you talking about?

Hip-O- Well I guess what I am saying is……. YOUR FIRED!

J.R. Dillon- WHAT!

“R.H. Garvin takes off his head set and slams it on the table. And heads up to the ring with a mic in his hand”

R.H. Garvin- You will never find a person who can do this job as well as I can!

Hip-O- I already have, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome R.H. Garvin’s replacement. Mr. Brian Tierny!

Brian Tierny- Please, just call me B. Tierny. And I promise all of you, that I will not show as much disrespect to our great VGM as Mr. Garvin has.

Hip-O- Now get out of my ring, you worthless piece of…….

“ kAotiker music plays”

J.R. Dillon- Here comes kAotiker!

kAotiker- Hip-O, you have no right to fire one of our Commentators, you do have the right to hire one, but none to fire them. So Garvin, please have a seat down at your desk, and everyone please
welcome our new commentator B. Tierny!

“ kAotiker leaves the arena, as does Hip-O. And R.H. Garvin, and B. Tierny return to the announcer tables”

J.R. Dillon- Now that’s all straitened out lets…..

B. Tierny- Let me say it!

J.R. Dillon- Fine….

B. Tierny- Lets get on with the first match!

Last edited by Hip-O on Mon 25 May 2009, 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i have to post it after tomorrows show, sorry!)
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum