T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prepping for a big match

Go down

prepping for a big match Empty prepping for a big match

Post  Road Warrior Fri 29 May 2009, 12:21 am

*Road Warrior and the rest of Death Row are sitting in their locker room*

King of Submissions:I am getting bored.We don't have any competition.I choked out a stagehand just for kicks because I was so bored.

*Brusier Brody sits in his chair rocking back in forth mumbling to his self*

Road Warrior:Well I got a strategy I'm going to put into action tonight.You and Brody need to get into some tag matches and get the tag titles and bring them to Death Row.

King of Submissions:Great idea Road, Brody and I can dominate anyone in the tag ranks.Then we will show everyone who runs the show

Road Warrior:I am going to grab my belt and walk to the ring and show it off.Imagine all of us walking to the ring wearing gold.That is a sign of greatness in a team.

*Road Warrior walks to his closet and opens the door to see it has been torn apart*

Road Warrior:Somebody has gone in my closet and taken my kendo and hood!They are going to pay.Go find out who took my stuff King and Brody,and when you do take them out.Nobody steals from us!

*King of Submissions leaves but Brody stays and is still rocking and mumbling*

Road Warrior:What the hell are you doing didn't you hear me?!Get out there!

*Road Warrior bends down in Brody's face*

Road Warrior:Now you freak!

*Brody gets up and runs out of the locker room and bumps into a janitor carring trash knocking him down in the process.Brody sees a picture that was in the trash.He reconizes it and has seen the person walking in the back.*

Brody:This is the guy right here.I knew I would solve it before King did.I will get Warrior's stuff back.

*Brody starts running holding the picture,looking for the person he thinks is the thief*

[b]

Last edited by Road Warrior on Fri 29 May 2009, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just tweaking it)
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

prepping for a big match Empty Re: prepping for a big match

Post  Road Warrior Fri 29 May 2009, 10:08 pm

This should be followed by Brody's rp involing Mak
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down