T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rancoon is the #1 Contender

Go down

Rancoon is the #1 Contender Empty Rancoon is the #1 Contender

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sun 31 May 2009, 10:46 pm

Triple H's music hits as he heads to the ring with his title around his waist

Triple H is handed a microphone as he enters the ring

Triple H: Feels GOOD to be champion again.

Triple H: As you can see, last Friday at "New Beginnings," I beat your very own GM Hip-O who now can't challenge me for MY championship as long as I'm champion which will be a long time.

Triple H: When I say long time, I mean A LONG time. There is no person back in that lockerroom that could beat me for this championship.

Triple H raises his title above his head

Triple H: Not Hip-O, Not Thugnelly, Not Spartacus, Not even AJ Styles!! You see when it comes to being champion....
Hip-O's music hits

Hip-O stands at the entrance ramp microphone in hand

Hip-O: When it comes to being champion, there is always going to be a contender for the championship,

Triple H: And it sure won't be you!

Hip-O: Maybe you forgot who I am, I am your GM and I could strip you of that title of yours anytime I wanted to. BUT... I'm not out here to do that.

Triple H: Then why are you out here Hip-O! I got places to be and people to beat down!!

Hip-O: I'm out here to announce the #1 contender for your championship.

Rancoon's music plays as he heads to the ring

Rancoon grabs a microphone and stares Triple H in the face

Rancoon: You say there is no one that could beat you. I'm out here to say I can.

Triple H starts to laugh

Triple H: You telling me I'm facing a person who's name sounds like an animal?

Rancoon: You scared of a challenge?

Triple H: Scared? Ha Ha!! Why would I be scared of you?

Triple H puts his serious look on and stops laughing

Triple H: Matter fact, why should i be scared? I'll tell you this, In our championship match, thats suppose to be a challenge, I'll go easy on you.

Rancoon: Easy? Why you...

Triple H: Don't try to act tough or I'll beat you down in a split second.

Rancoon: Let me tell you something H! I'm not scared of you and I want you to bring it all you got because when I'm done with you, there won't be a SINGLE drop of blood left in you.

Triple H: Ok. Why don't we do this. Tonight, you're gonna be in a match against the opponet of your choosing. What do you say?

Rancoon: Just like this title match, I accept! And my opponet will be none other than the man I faced last week, AJ STYLES!!

The crowd goes wild

AJ Styles music hits.

Triple H: WAIT WAIT WAIT!! Before this match begins, So I can have a clear view of the match, I'm going to be watch alongside from commentary. Good Luck!

Triple H puts down the microphone and leaves the ring heading toward the table with the commentators
Rancoon is the #1 Contender 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum