T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Opening Show RP

2 posters

Go down

Monday Opening Show RP Empty Monday Opening Show RP

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

J.R. Dillion: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another fantastic season of TOC!!!

R.H. Garvin: Fantastic can't even describe the word of what's going down TONIGHT, and weeks to come.

J.R. Dillion: You're exactly right. This season is going to be like none other than before. Wait a minute...I'm just recieving word that we're going to have a New GM!

R.H. Garvin: NEW GM!?!?! Well you gotta do what you gotta do here in TOC. I think I already know who it is. Its.....

J.R. Dillion: Shhhh!!! That announcement is going to happen later tonight.

R.H. Garvin wipes his face

R.H. Garvin: YOU SPIT IN MY FACE!!

J.R. Dillion: Sorry bout that!?

R.H. Garvin: Sorry Nothing!! You know what....Nevermind, I'm not even going to say it.

J.R. Dillion: Well good. We don't need any more trouble. Well anyway, just like we said before, New season, New People, and New Things!

R.H. Garvin: Also, we never did talk to our NEW Cruiserweight champion Triple H. Maybe we might get to talk to him later tonight.

J.R. Dillion: Maybe so. But for now, let’s get down to business with our first match of the night.
Monday Opening Show RP 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Monday Opening Show RP Empty Re: Monday Opening Show RP

Post  Hip-O Mon 29 Jun 2009, 10:38 pm

H......... VGM Razz lol
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum