T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show opening (The return of Hip-O, now FULL GM)

Go down

Show opening (The return of Hip-O, now FULL GM) Empty Show opening (The return of Hip-O, now FULL GM)

Post  Hip-O Wed 01 Jul 2009, 7:41 pm

J.R. Dillon- Hello! And welcome to yet again, another edition of Monday Night Carnages! I am your commentator J.R. Dillon, and my broadcasting partner, R.H. Garvin!

R.H. Garvin- Yes J.R. I think they all I know who we are. I think it is great that you have such a firm grasp of the obvious.

J.R. Dillon- What ever; What a great turn of events last week, finding out that we have a brand new VGM of the brand.

R.H. Garvin- Ya! I am so happy that, that moron Hip-O is out of here! That loser was a loose cannon, see how he tried to fire me? And then try to hire that other fool, just a shame he had to get into that car accident and die, after his first night……. Oh well……. HAHAHAHA!

J.R. Dillon- Look Garvin, I don’t think you should be going on like that, I mean…….

R.H. Garvin- What? What are you talking about?

J.R. Dillon- Well………

(INSERT Hip-O’s ENTRENCE HERE)

R.H. Garvin- Who is that!?!

J.R. Dillon- Well I was trying to tell you………

(Hip-O enters the arena, holding a microphone)

The crowd goes nuts!

Hip-O- Now what were you saying Garvin?

R.H. Garvin- What!?! What are you doing back here!?!

Hip-O- I had some…… “Personal” issues, but im back now and im better then ever.

R.H Garvin- Oh well it doesn’t matter! We have a new VGM now! I think you know him! “The Game” Triple H!

Hip-O- Your right Garvin, im not VGM anymore…………. IM FULL GM!

The Crowd BURSTS into excitement

R.H. Garvin- What! Can you believe this J.R.!

J.R. Dillon- Err…….. Ya……. I kinda knew………

R.H. Garvin- What! Why didn't I know about this?

[size=12]J.R. Dillon- Well there was this whole meeting…….. It was the day you stayed home…..[/size]

R.H. Garvin- Oh just shut up……

Hip-O- Hello im still here…….. And all I have to say, is that this season………. IS Hip-O SEASON!

The crowd cheers

(Hip-O leaves the ramp)

J.R. Dillon- Well lets get on with the first match of the night!

Last edited by Hip-O on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added colour)
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum