T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My match last week friday

Go down

My match last week friday Empty My match last week friday

Post  Jasce Tue 14 Jul 2009, 7:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJD8z3nuleM&feature=PlayList&p=CA43C3E0E8F8A587&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

Jasce enters the ring with a mic

Jasce: well you all know i lost my fight on friday against Totoro but that wasnt a big fight for me i just wanted to see how good he was andi have to admit he's a great wrestler but like i said not an important match for me. I will do my best from now on and try to win for you guys because i know you love me.

Crowd: YAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jasce: But anyways im just letting you know that i will be here for a while trying to help this fed get up in ranks and also if im still here and i hope i am i will be retiring at this fed because im 38 years old and my wrestler gets retired at 40 or 42 so im glad this is my last fed because so far i really like this place and i made new friends and thats always good. Im going to hold an open challenge tonight so i can redeem myself from my loss. so who ever wants to take on The Monster Jasce all i've got to say is
BRING IT ON.

Jasce drops his mic and waits for someone to come fight him.

Crowd:Jasce Jasce Jasce Jasce!!!!!!!!
Jasce
Jasce

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum