T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challenge

+2
Road Warrior
Irishman
6 posters

Go down

Open Challenge Empty Open Challenge

Post  Irishman Tue 21 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

"Irishman" Sean Libby dances down to the ring and high fives the fans

Sean Libby- Hey everyone! *crowd cheers* Now I am a true fighter and i want anybody to face me and i dont care who i have to beat or get beaten nothing and i mean nothing will make me stop fighting till i cant stand on my two feet anymore!

*to contiue may i have somebody who is WAY stronger then me please also if someone is almost a strong as me then its a feud but if its someone who can power me out easy then im the jobber in this and maybe for a time*
Irishman
Irishman
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Death Row's reply to the jobber

Post  Road Warrior Thu 23 Jul 2009, 12:22 am

*Pantera's "Walk" blasts in the arena and Death Row make their entrance at the top of the aisle*

Road Warrior:Tell me why you are in my ring making challanges that you know you can't win.Do you remember the last time you won a title?You are a sorry excuse for a veteren.Just retire or something,your pathetic.We should come down there and put you out of your misery.

*Irishman steps back a few steps preparing for a rush from the group*

Road Warrior:Maybe I will just send 2 of my guys.Maybe I should just come down and squash you myself.I just want you out of my ring.I will give you a choice either you walk out or get carried out.

*Irishman slides out of the ring and grabs a sldgehammer from under the ring and rolls back in*

Irishman:Well whatever you want to do come and try it.I won't be the only one to get a ride to the hospital.

*Death Row walks towards the ring and stand at the front and just stand there.Road Warrior gives Irishman an evil grin.Irishman looks confused and wonders why they just stopped.*

R.H Garvin:What's that?!!Someone is jumping the security railing!!It's Zullo!What's he doing?!

*Zullo grabs a chair from ringside and slides into the ring and cracks Irishman in the back of the head.The impact can be heard through out the arena.Road Warrior orders King of Submissions and Brody to grab a table and bring it into the ring.They set the table up near the turnbuckle.Road Warrior takes a container of lighter fluid out of his pocket and floods the table with it.He then orders Zullo to climb the turnbuckle.Brody picks Irishman up and places him on Zullo's shoulders.*

R.H Gavin:What are they doing?!!No they can't be....No!!!They are going to Super Power Bomb him through that table!

*Road Warrior then puts a hand up stopping him.Road Warrior then lights a match setting the table on fire.He then points to Zullo and gives the thumbs down.Zullo jumps off the turnbuckle crashing Irishman through the burning inferno that was once a table.*

R.H Gavin:Oh no!Some one get the paramedics out here!These guys have no respect for this veteren.These thugs are heartless and have seemingly recruited the newly crowned Underground Champion,Zullo.Where are the paramedics Irish is on fire!

*J.R Dillion runs in with a fire extingisher and tries to put the blaze out,as paramedics rush to the ring*

R.H Gavin:That is the most disgusting act of violence I have seen in a while!He did not deserve that!

*Death Row slowly walk towards the locker room glancing back at their handy work and smirking*
*camara fades*

will color it tomorrow

Last edited by Road Warrior on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Re: Open Challenge

Post  "The Game" Triple H Thu 23 Jul 2009, 10:34 am

We will do that. You don't have to worry
Open Challenge 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartacus Thu 23 Jul 2009, 2:17 pm

i dont get the reasoning of putting this rp in the show it would really make it weird to see death row come out 3 times in one PPV to do a rp maybe we should wait til next season for this one guys
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Irishman Thu 23 Jul 2009, 3:19 pm

i have to agree with you spart cause 3 times at once is too much and i think i kinda got a little cared away but though it works we can do it till next season and though that will take me away for a long time once it started
Irishman
Irishman
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Eric Thu 30 Jul 2009, 4:42 pm

IRishman if you need a partner for that ill be glad to

Super Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Irishman Thu 30 Jul 2009, 8:03 pm

sorry eric we go back but i have the hero as a partner
Irishman
Irishman
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Eric Fri 31 Jul 2009, 6:14 pm

SEAN ME AND YOU WERE IN THIS FEDERATION LONG TIME AGO LONG LONG TIME AGO AND NOW YOUR DUMPING ME WHAT IS WITH THAT *throws mic down and walks out of the arena*

Super Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Irishman Fri 31 Jul 2009, 6:40 pm

Super Eric wrote:SEAN ME AND YOU WERE IN THIS FEDERATION LONG TIME AGO LONG LONG TIME AGO AND NOW YOUR DUMPING ME WHAT IS WITH THAT *throws mic down and walks out of the arena*

Eric i will talk about in chat not by this
Irishman
Irishman
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  zullo Fri 31 Jul 2009, 8:18 pm

dont waste space on a page please
zullo
zullo

Back to top Go down