T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Contracts...

Go down

New Contracts... Empty New Contracts...

Post  Strouds Fri 31 Jul 2009, 11:59 am

::OOC See my rps in friday rps for any backround you need::

*The camera cuts into a very familiar cold dark room. The camera pans to the lonely lit table as you hear a loud SMACK! The camera zooms in to see whats going on*

Mysterious Man: I'm very very disappointed in you Mr. Smith. You agreed there was more than enough money to keep him occupied in the T.O.C. Yet here we...

*The camera zooms in on Mr. Smith who is tied with his hands and knees to a chair*

SMACK!

Mysterious Man: Are you listening to me?

*Mr. Smith has started crying a bit*

Smith: I'm very very sorry W...

Mysterious Man: Don't you dare speak my name!

SMACK!

Smith: Look! I said i'm sorry! We are at the end of a season here at ToC and my hands are tied. Strouds just needs to learn a little patience..

*As the last couple of words leave Mr. Smith's mouth another familiar image catches the cameras eye, the ever growing shadow of Strouds emerges from the blackness of the room*

Strouds: Here's another "collection"

*Strouds slides some money to the center of the table, as he does this the mysterious man slowly slides his hand towards the money. Suddenly the man's hand is stopped by a knife Strouds has stabed into the stack of money*

Strouds: Something is missing and you are slowly starting to lose your importance to me...

Mysterious man: It's all his fault!

*Both the man and Mr. Smith are shaking quite visibly, Strouds slowly walks behind the Mysterious Man and cuts the ropes that have bound him, Smith slowly rubs his wrists a little. Strouds slowly leans over and pulls down his white scarf covering his mouth so that the words escaping his mouth are that much more clearer*

Strouds: You have not lost your importance...

*Smith breathes a sigh of relief but is cut short*

Strouds: Yet!

*Strouds slowly pulls the scarf back over his mouth and slowly disappears into the darkness again leaving Smith and the Mysterious Man to ponder the situation as the camera pans back out to the front door, this time it reads "Wide range of Protection and Assassination capabilities..come talk business"*

Strouds

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum