T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

open tag challenge

3 posters

Go down

open tag challenge Empty open tag challenge

Post  Chad Pennington Sat 08 Aug 2009, 1:46 pm

Everybody is waiting for the next thing to happen then the theme song let the bodies hit the floor start and everybody starts to cheers, Chad Pennington and Jon Dragen Ditlefsen walk down to the ring.

Chad Pennington: hello everybody, for those who dont know me i am Chad Pennington and the person who is next to me is a new guy here and a friend of mine and i am here to say that we will be tagging up as the tag team Chad and Jon

Jon Dragen Ditlefsen: thats right we are not here to just tell u that, we are here to have a open chellange to anyone who thinks they can beat us and hanse has i said THINKS they can

Chad Pennington: alright lets get this show on the road, is there anybody who thinks they can beat us

Last edited by Chad Pennington on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chad Pennington
Chad Pennington

Back to top Go down

open tag challenge Empty Re: open tag challenge

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sat 08 Aug 2009, 1:53 pm

Don't mention TWG in your RP. Just say he is a friend
open tag challenge 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zullo Sat 08 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

*Pantera's "Walk" blasts on the speakser as Road Warrior walks into the area leading Death Row*

RH Garvin: This should be good...

*Road Warrior slips in the ring and wispers something into the referee's ear*

Referee: Their opponents will be... The Zullo and Bruiser Brody as the team Death Row!

Crowd Goes Wild

*The Zullo and Bruiser Brody get into the ring and wait in their respected corners*

*Road Warrior leaves the ring to watch from the side*

JR Dillion: Wow! We havn't seen a tag match of this velocity in a really long time!

*The Referee rings the bell*
zullo
zullo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum