T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with The King Of Submission

Go down

Interview with The King Of Submission Empty Interview with The King Of Submission

Post  the king of submission Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:53 am

Layla is looking straight to camera, in a backstage area full of orange lockers

Layla: "Here i am with The King Of Submission, on the roster of Friday nights Thugs Of Carnage show."

The King Of Submission: "Hey Layla, just call me King"

Layla: "Hmmmm, ok King. Tell me any matches coming up."

The King Of Submission: "Ha, well I am just training hard and looking forward. I put a guy in an ambulance last season, and got cheated in a tag match, so now I gotta take it up a notch. Maybe go hunting for someone to take on."

Layla: "I take it noone has come looking for you then?"

The King Of Submission: "I like you Layla, but you are maybe a little naive you know. I'll tell you how it works. A guy as good as me, as technically gifted as me, is a guy you would like to avoid. So only a fool would come looking to pick trouble with me."

Layla: "Sooo, thats why nobody has you in their sights then!"

The King Of Submission: "What, you don't believe me! OK then, pick somebody for me!"

Layla: "Well, I had already looked at the roster and I see you should be pretty matched up with Gangster G. I pick him!"

The King Of Submission: "What, not someone like AsboKid or Thug-A-Nomic?"

Layla: "Whats up King, that call too much for you? Were you going to go hunting smaller prey?"

The King Of Submission: "No way lady, thats it then - Gangster G, I call on you to get in the ring with me. Lets make it happen"

The King Of Submission storms off, leaving Layla looking happy with herself.
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum