T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LightWeight Division

2 posters

Go down

The LightWeight Division Empty The LightWeight Division

Post  zullo Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

Hello everyone I'm the new guy, The Zullo, and after joining the T.O.C. to find out how much better everyone else was than me i decided to convince other level fives to join instead of me getting beatdown by everyone. I also suggested a LightWeight Title Belt but that is still being considered. With other level fives the matches should be closer and with the LightWeight Titile Belt on the line the RP's should be alot more interesting from us jobbers. Since Illegal is on vacation (or where ever he went) some of the level fives i tried to recruit wont be getting a contract for a while. To relate this topic to the title I am asking the GM himself, Illegal, to consider the adding the LightWeight Division for a) wrestlers between the levels 5 and 7 or b) wrestlers with 90stats and under, i havn't decided yet. If you guys could post what you think about this idea I'd be great, if not thanks for reading. Illegal, I'm waiting for your answer. Later.
zullo
zullo

Back to top Go down

The LightWeight Division Empty Reply

Post  Spartacus Mon 13 Jul 2009, 9:32 am

First, welcome to TOC. Secondly, I think thats a good idea except the lvl range needs to be extended to anyone lvl5-8.

and btw...

Please do not recruit for the fed because it could get our fed in big trouble.
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

The LightWeight Division Empty Re: The LightWeight Division

Post  zullo Mon 13 Jul 2009, 9:34 am

sporry about the recruting i was only trying to help the probable division, i dont mind it being lvl 5-8 but i was more leaning towords the stat level under 90 idea, btw thanks for the welcome
zullo
zullo

Back to top Go down

The LightWeight Division Empty Re: The LightWeight Division

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down