T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pull Together

4 posters

Go down

Pull Together Empty Pull Together

Post  "The Game" Triple H Sun 12 Jul 2009, 4:51 pm

By now, I think everybody knows that Illegal is on a "vacation" to say the least. So, I think since he is gone, We All need to pull together in this federation. Start doing RPs and pm somebody to make you a Wrestlercard. Its really not that hard. Just send somebody a message of what kind of picture you would like then, We could make a Wrestler Card. It might not look like everybody else's but at least you will have one. I created myself a Card. And also, Team up with somebody to form a Tag Team or just to have a feud. I liked Sean and Zullo's idea of the commercial. It might not get us REAL things but they're helping out. Find out what show your on and then tell somebody. Just post it in One Of The GM's Office's. I am a GM but I don't have a "Folder" or what ever you call it. But we need to pull together and help out. Don't PM Illegal cause you know he is not here and your question will not get answered. So GM or Not, Do Something. One Last Thing, If you know you can do something like make Wrestlercards, Please Post It Below This Post and a SAMPLE of one you created. JUST ONE!! And then I WILL put it in a big post. Also if you're a GM/VGM, put it below to. We've got some great ideas but not enough ACTIVE superstars. So I will say it again, We need to pull together. Not just for Illegal, but for ourselves.
Pull Together 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Pull Together Empty Re: Pull Together

Post  Road Warrior Sun 12 Jul 2009, 11:19 pm

I have been doing rps and was trying to get a story going but the story is pretty much dead b/c I can't get it in a ppv.U know I'm a regular rper.I have a tag/stable w/ King of Submissions and Brody to but we r not being used in that capacity.I understand I am the only 1 on in that stable but what can I say?
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Irishman Mon 13 Jul 2009, 2:19 am

LISTEN TO HIM! EVERY ONE HE IS ABOUSULTLY RIGHT!! AND NOW WE ARE GETTING SOME WHERE BACK ON OUR FEET! PM PEOPLE ON THIS SHOW AND TELL THEM TO GET THERE ASSES OVER HERE! ITS THE ONLY WAY! IF THAT DONT WORK THEN TO HELL WITH THEM!

Ps im leaving on Tuesday and wont be back for 8 days i know it sucks but i have to its a famliy tradtion Zullo Busta Jasce RW Hunter Hip keep up the great work i am very happy to work with you all you guys are like my brothers who wont stop till it gets done right and i am very pleased with all of you.
Irishman
Irishman
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Pull Together Empty Changes Made

Post  Spartacus Mon 13 Jul 2009, 9:57 am

ok guys im back from my trip and i must say triple h couldnt be farther from the truth and rw neither could u

and im makin some temporary changes 'til thug gets back

First, Triple, u r now GM of Fridays.

Secondly, RW pm me anyday Monday to Thursday and i can almost give u my word it will be in the show.

Finally, all the new comers keep up the good work!!!
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Mon 13 Jul 2009, 3:43 pm

ok thx
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Game" Triple H Mon 13 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Remember to put what u are on here or what u can do. Like are u a VGM/GM. If so, put it below and say which show u are. Or if u just got the GM thing and help. If u can make Wrestlercards say that below to. If you know anything u can do that helps this federation out more 9Not Trying To Say you don't already), put it below. That would help out the newcomers.
Pull Together 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum