T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you plan on being champ, read this!!!

4 posters

Go down

If you plan on being champ, read this!!! Empty If you plan on being champ, read this!!!

Post  Spartacus Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

This is for all the wrestlers on Monday Nite Carnages who would like to be future champions. If you want to be a future champ on this show, you must do the three following things or will probably not get a title shot on this show.

1.ROLE PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLE PLAY!!!
2.Make sure your wrestler has a good build and if not make it better and also keep a high wrestler score(the higher the wrestler score the better the title)
3.DO NOT make fun of or insult any of your fellow fed members.

Let's say you have a great build but you never role play, there is a good chance you will not recieve a future title shot, or if you make fun of other fed members there is a chance of you not getting a future title shot or being stripped of one you have. Having a great build and ws isn't the most important thing though, so if u have a bad one as long as you role play and be kind or buy me supporter jk lol you will get a title shot in the future. If you do the folowing things, you will be on your way to being TOC World Champion!!!
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

If you plan on being champ, read this!!! Empty Re: If you plan on being champ, read this!!!

Post  Mak Tue 05 May 2009, 4:29 pm

i can do all that shiet..except part 3 that will be the hard 1..
Mak
Mak

Back to top Go down

If you plan on being champ, read this!!! Empty Re: If you plan on being champ, read this!!!

Post  "The Game" Triple H Wed 06 May 2009, 8:15 pm

You already know I can do all that. So, I know I will be a good champion.
If you plan on being champ, read this!!! 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Thu 07 May 2009, 9:18 am

Some ppl can't and do half-assed rps or don't do them at all.Put some thought into it and spell check before posting.If ur a face stick to the face guidelines and if ur a heel stick w/ the heel guidelines.U can either make us better or bring us down by what u write and how u act.
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartacus Thu 07 May 2009, 5:20 pm

i couldnt of said it better myself road warrior
Spartacus
Spartacus
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down