T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena - you´re next!

Go down

John Cena - you´re next! Empty John Cena - you´re next!

Post  Jeff Phoenix Thu 19 Mar 2009, 7:12 pm

*camera on GM thugnelly´s office*

Thugnelly: I know you´ve got a possible feud coming up with Carmezim, but it´s not sure yet and he´s on the other roster, in Monday Night Show, so we still need to fix you up with assured match.

Hardy: I´ll respect your decision, but... really, fix me up a match with Carmezim, he came for it and he will get what he deserves!

Thugnelly: Could you just calm down, it´s my final decision and I´m not changing my mind. You will be competing with John Cena...in a Cage match!

*a little pause as the crowd is chanting Hardy´s name*

Hardy: Okay, I´m fine with that, if the people is okay, I´m okay, you know that, right! * point his finger to the camera, addressing it to the crowd and viewers all over the world*

Thugnelly: Good. Now get the hell out of here, I´ve got a busy night, Jeff.

*Hardy walks off from the office to the arena for a little announcement to the TOC universe*

Hardy: I won´t mind fighting you and I´m not scared, Carmezim. You asked for it. And Cena...you´re waiting in the queue? Lucky for you, you´re next! We´ll meet in the cage, see ya!

*Hardy is making is trademark gesture as he´s leaving the ring*
Jeff Phoenix
Jeff Phoenix

Back to top Go down