T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hollywood"s arrival

3 posters

Go down

"Hollywood"s arrival Empty "Hollywood"s arrival

Post  Hollywood Jones Sun 29 Mar 2009, 8:04 pm

"Boom" by P.O.D is playing

All of the spectators gather to their feet, but they all are clueless on who this man is.

Max: Who is this man? Jason, I know you must be wondering the same thing.

Jason: Yes, I'm wondering the same thing, but for some reason this music sounds familar but I don't know from where.

Max: I certainly don't remember hearing "Boom" in T.O.C.

Smoke fills up the ramp and nothing can be seen at all

But you can see just enough of the ramp that you can see a man, but n one can tell who the man is

Max: Once again, Who is this man?

Jason: I hope we all find out soon because the wait is getting to be to much.

The figure steps on out from the smoke and we all see that the figure is a former GM, A former experienced VGM, and one of the greatest fastest rising wrestlers today......"Hollywood" Trademark Jones

Jason: Now I remember this music, that is Trademark Jones. But i thought he left wrestling forever what is he doing back?

Max: I don't know, I hope he tells us why. It's just great to see Jones back in a wrestling arena again.\

After realizing who the man is, all the fans get on to their feet, but a mixture of Boos and cheers are heard

"Hollywood" Slowly walks to the ring taking all of the reactions from the fans in

Jason: I just can't wait to see what this former GM has to say, I also want to know why he is here in T.O.C.

"Hollywood" Finally reaches the ring and slides into it

He goes to the far corner of the ring and asks fro a mic

And of course he gets one, he then re-positions himself in the middle of the ring

Trademark pauses for a second or two, looks around and speaks

Trademark Jones: Guess who's Back?

The crowd Erupts in cheers and boos, but the Cheers out weigh the boos by alot

Jason: Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Max: No surprise there, Jones is one fo the most controversial Wrestlers living today.

Trademark Jones: That's right, it's THE MAN, simply the best, the closes thing to perfection, hell I could go on for days and days, but I am "Hollywood" Trademark Jones. And I am Here in Thugs Of Carnage.

Jason: yea, we can see that,b ut why are you here, that's the question that I want to know.

Trademark Jones looks around the arena still taking in the cheers from the fans

Trademark Jones: As I can see by the reaction from you fans most of you know who I am, but for the few that don't here is my story in wrestling.

"Hollywood" takes a short pause and then speaks

Trademark Jones: I began my career as everyone else has to, a Nobody. But then I joined NLW and became the one half of their first Tag Team Champs, and also their first TV Champion. I was also ther Head VGm over there. I had done almost everything that I could over in NLW, I needed to do something else.

Max: wow, I knew he was arrogant, but this guy is full of himslef, he acts as if he is the next best thing to God.

Trademark Jones: So that's when Prime Time Wrestling began, we had a few shows and were very sucessful, but then came the accident that took me out of Professional Wrestling, and being a GM.

Jason: Wait what is this? An accident, I know alot about Jones, but I never heard of an accident.

Trademark Jones: Now most of you know my partner Joeyf75, or Joey Jones. My brother, my friend. I left wrestling for him, and only him.

Tears begin to come out of Jones' eyes

Trademark Jones: He was in a car accident, that was the reason PTW ended, he will probably never wrestle again. So I didn't want to ever wrestle again, until last week.

Jason: Wow, this is a shocker. I wonder what else Joens has to say?

Trademark Jones: Joey pulled me aside while he was laying in his hospital bed, and said and I quote "I'm done with my career, I'll never be the same, but that dosen't mean that you must quit your dream". And how am I suppose to say "No I can't" to that. I couldn't.

Max: But even with saying that How did he end up here in T.O.C.?

Trademark Jones: So I called old friends, looks in newpapers, wnet online and Nothing at all came up. Then i got a call from a good friend named KJ Styles.

Jason: Who just happens to be one of the fastest rising wrestling here.

Trademark Jones: And he said and once again i quote " Come with me, I got your back". He was my Head VGM back in PTW and he always was loyal to me, so I came, and that is why I'm here.

Trademark Jones begins to leave the ring but he stops near the ropes

Trademark Jones: Oh, and one more thing. This is directed to the talent here, I am better than ever, faster than ever, stronger than, more experienced than ever, I am simply better than ever. So to all you nobodys in the back tring to make a name, and for all the highly paided champs, and for anyone in between, i only have two words "Watch Out".

Trademark Jones drops his mic to the floor and while he is doing this the fans begin to cheer as lud as their lungs would allow them to

Jason: I am pleased to see "Hollywood" here, I jsut can't wait until he gets in a match.

Trademark Jones is shown heading bnackstage and the cheers from the fans are still arupting

Max: me too, I just hope he lives up to the Hype.
Hollywood Jones
Hollywood Jones
Moderators

Back to top Go down

"Hollywood"s arrival Empty Re: "Hollywood"s arrival

Post  KJ_Styles Mon 30 Mar 2009, 5:54 pm

Nice RP Jones
KJ_Styles
KJ_Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollywood Jones Mon 30 Mar 2009, 6:52 pm

honestly im surprised it came out as well as it did i hvnt done one in abot a montha dn a half
Hollywood Jones
Hollywood Jones
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ_Styles Mon 30 Mar 2009, 7:01 pm

Its pretty good for not making one for a long time
KJ_Styles
KJ_Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Game" Triple H Mon 30 Mar 2009, 7:40 pm

Even though I'm on Friday's Show, I'm going to add to it later.
"Hollywood"s arrival 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Game" Triple H Mon 30 Mar 2009, 8:23 pm

"The Game" Triple H and Hollywood are seen backstage

"The Game" Triple H: Welcome to T.O.C. Jones. I guess I can't call you GM no more.

Trademark Jones: Nope. Now, I'm just a superstar on the same federation as you but on a different show.

"The Game" Triple H: Yep, now that you're a regular superstar on the same show as me, and not my GM, lets get something straight.

Trademark Jones: Yea Trip?

"The Game" Triple H: 1st of all, just like I told AJ, you can't just come in here and say you're the best. You got to earn it by fighting matches.

Trademark Jones: So, whats your point?

"The Game" Triple H: I'm saying that you ever come here with that kind of attitude saying you're the best, we will find out who the best really is.

Trademark Jones: So you saying you wanna fight?

"The Game" Triple H: No because I don't want to start no trouble but I have a SPECIAL person who would.

Trademark Jones: Who is it? Matter fact, you should be getting reaady for your match. So, why are you here?

"The Game" Triple H: I wanted to congratulate you to T.O.C. So, welcome

"The Game" Triple H then walks off leaving Jones wondering

Last edited by Triple H on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
"Hollywood"s arrival 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollywood Jones Mon 30 Mar 2009, 9:15 pm

nevermind the pm this is pretty gud
Hollywood Jones
Hollywood Jones