T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruserweight title triple threat match changed?

2 posters

Go down

Cruserweight title triple threat match changed? Empty Cruserweight title triple threat match changed?

Post  Hip-O Mon 27 Apr 2009, 7:09 pm

R.H. Garvin- Oh look, its the stupidest man i have ever had to call cruiserweight champion "Hip-O".

J.R. Dillon- Well he has to Garvin, i mean it is time to fight for that title in this furious triple threat match.

(Hip-O walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand, and the title in his other)

(The crowd is silent)

Hip-O- Hello people, Triple H, AJ, we need to talk.

(Triple H, and AJ Styles walk down the ramp)

Triple H- What do you want to talk about?

Hip-O- Well i was thinking that it wouldn't be fair if you two faced me at the same time. So i have an idea, to show that i only have one opponent, you two will fight one on one tonight, and the winner gets to fight me, for the title.

Triple H- Seems far, but theres one question on my mind, why are you offering us a title match?

Hip-O- Haha, well for the one that wins the match between you and your partner will face me for my title, but the other will face me, and if he loses, i get a partner of my choice for your titles.

AJ Styles- Deal! I have been waiting to get my hands on you since we last fought!

(The crowd cheers!)

J.R. Dillon- Well there you have it people, we thought we were going to be having a title match, but we got a more exciting next week line up!
R.H. Garvin- And here we go.... Oh no, the big stupid ape is going to be joing us...

J.R. Dillon- Hey, show our brave champ some respect.

Last edited by Hip-O on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : some mispellings)
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Cruserweight title triple threat match changed? Empty Re: Cruserweight title triple threat match changed?

Post  "The Game" Triple H Mon 27 Apr 2009, 7:17 pm

Yes Sir!! But look, me and AJ thought when you put this RP, We should fight that same night so then the next week, who ever wins could get the title shot the week after that. What do you say?

P.S. My Color: Green
AJ Styles: Red or Blue
Cruserweight title triple threat match changed? 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Cruserweight title triple threat match changed? Empty Re: Cruserweight title triple threat match changed?

Post  Hip-O Mon 27 Apr 2009, 7:23 pm

o, ok so ill just scratch out the whole contract deal, and ill just post this as a "pre match" rp. how does that say?
Hip-O
Hip-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down