T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kAotiker offers a match to Joey123

2 posters

Go down

kAotiker offers a match to Joey123 Empty kAotiker offers a match to Joey123

Post  kAotiker Sat 07 Mar 2009, 4:56 pm

-The camera fades in-

Announcer J.R.Dillon and kAotiker are standing in the middle of the ring which is surrounded by thousands of fans-they are booing so hard that the interview hardly can be heard.kAotiker is wearing a black leather-jacket,torn bluejeans and biker boots,there is an expression of arrogance and slight disgust upon his face.

J.R.Dillon:"kAotiker,all the fans at home and in this arena know what you did and how your match at the last PPV came about.And many dislike the way you have gotten that match-you should see the comments and criticism on the rosters website.Your comment?

kAotiker:"It doesn`t really matter what all those brainless monkeys have posted on the Internet anyway-you all got it wrong.Everybody thinks Bone Crusher1 did me a favour when he offered me that match at the PPV.In fact is really was the other way around.I did him a favor!I gave Bone Crusher1 the opportunity to face the finest technical wrestler on Monday Nite Carnages roster and finally find out where his limits are!"kAotiker points at the crowd"And as you all know-it was him who got the 1-2-3"

The crowd is booing even harder,when all of a sudden Joey123`s Entrance music is booming out of the PA-the booing instantly turns into cheering.Joey123 appears on the Titan Tron with a microphone in his hand.kAotiker looks confused.

Joey123:"kAotiker,you haven`t learned a damn thing,have you?Still as hard nosed,big mouthed and arrogant as ever,huh?Words like gratitude and respect just don`t exist in your brain!I don`t know what went wrong with Bone Crusher1 at the PPV,but I do know that you must have bribed someone to get access to the Parking Lot of the arena that night-you can`t get lower than that,kAotiker!You wouldn`t even know sportsmanship if the word was tattooed onto your forehead!"

kAotiker:"Shut your mouth!All you are doing is distract all the fans from the fact that I wiped the damn ring with Bone Crusher`s face at the PPV!And it seems to me that YOU are the one who hasn`t learned since then.You want to get your butt kicked too?O.K. Joey123,I give you sportsmanship.I am offering you to take Bone Crusher`s place in a match tonight in this ring-and you get to pick the kind of match type"

Joey123 looks slightly surprised,but determined:"Then we will have an Ambulance-match tonight,and it will be YOU who will scream in pain and beg for mercy!"

-The camera fades to black as the crowd goes crazy-
kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down

kAotiker offers a match to Joey123 Empty Re: kAotiker offers a match to Joey123

Post  joey123 Tue 10 Mar 2009, 10:40 pm

yeah i accept i think it will get us viewers yeah
joey123
joey123

Back to top Go down

Post  joey123 Tue 10 Mar 2009, 10:43 pm

joey123 wrote:yeah i accept i think it will get us viewers yeah
oh it can be a main event and u win cause you got some boys to beat me up and jump me yeah we'll talk more about it
joey123
joey123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down