T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kAotiker Interview

Go down

kAotiker Interview Empty kAotiker Interview

Post  kAotiker Sat 21 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

Roleplay Sample:Interview before Debut match(as a heel)

Interviewer:”Welcome back, right now we are backstage to meet one of the most promising newcomers in the T.O.C. roster-kAotiker!”

-Camera pans right,kAotiker comes into frame,working on a punching-bag-

Interviewer:”kAotiker,why don`t you come over here and tell the millions of fans out there something about you?”

-kAotiker turns to the camera with a grim expression on his face-

kAotiker”It`s not like you losers out there do deserve any information about me, but I will tell you anyway. Ever since I could stand on my own two feet I wanted to be a wrestler-I wanted to become the most fearsome entity in professional wrestling ever to walk the face of this earth.And that`s just what you are looking at right now. My father Kurt”The German Giant” Hansen taught me everything he knew back in good old Germany-but one day the student became the master and there was nothing left my old man could teach me.So I spent a few years in Japan an Mexico to learn the most devestating submission-moves known to mankind.And now I am here to kick some BUTT”

Interviewer:”Any last words to your opponent?”

-kAotiker grabs the microphone and pushes the interviewer aside

kAotiker:”Gimme that and shut up!Listen up you little freak-you have no idea what you got yourself into.You think you have some fancy moves,huh?Well let me tell you something-kAos can`t be controlled,kAos can`t be predicted,kAos can`t be dominated.And when I unleash the pain of the kAos Call uopn your sorry ass, you WILL beg for mercy!”

-Camera fades to black-

Please guve me some feedback and let me know what you think,ok?
kAotiker
kAotiker
Moderators

http://www.myspace.com/strangebockrock

Back to top Go down