T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Before Match (Just In Case)

Go down

Interview Before Match (Just In Case) Empty Interview Before Match (Just In Case)

Post  "The Game" Triple H Thu 28 May 2009, 8:21 pm

No disrespect Hip-O but I haven't did an RP since last week so I figured even though Its to late, Just to go ahead and make it just in case.... Didn't mean to disrespect you or nothing.

Layla: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, "The Game" Triple H!

Triple H: Thanks for having me Layla!

Layla: No, Thank You. First of all, I know you're not going to be here long but welcome to Friday Night Carnages. Second, I would just like to get your thoughts on this little thing between you and Hip-O. It seems that everytime you guys fight for the championship, the referre always has to stop the match.

Triple H: I don't know what the referre is trying to do here or if Hip-O is hiring someone to referee the match for him, but what ever it is, its going to end TONIGHT!

Triple H: Hip-O is a lousy champion. He knows I can beat him and with out the ref, Hip-O would probably be in a hospital right next to Spartacus about now!

Triple H grabs the microphone

Triple H: So tonight, when me and Hip-O step in that ring for The Cruiserweight Championship, There is going to be NO Draws, No DQs, No Nothing except a fair champion and his name will be.....

Hip-O interrupts

Hip-O: And his name will be Hip-O!

Hip-O: You call me a lousy champion? Come on H? I real champion wouldn't backstabb his own Tag Team partner who has been their since Day 1 of when you debuted. A real champion wouldn't defeat his own partner for a chance at The Cruiserweight Championship when he knows his partner deserves it. A real champion wouldn't....

Triple H interrupts

Triple H: A real champion wouldn't use the referre stopping a match as an exuse for winning the match.

Triple H: See Hip-O, tonight, its all going to be ALL set and done. No more redo's, no more re-runs. If I lose, I'm going for another championship. If I win, NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, will be able to stop me.

Layla: Strong words from "The Game" Triple H, Anything to add Hip-O?

Layla: Umm..Hip-O?

Triple H walks away as Hip-O stands there with a puzzled look on his face.

The camera fades as it goes back to the ring
Interview Before Match (Just In Case) 41-49
"The Game" Triple H

http://thewrestlinguniverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down