T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathrow Interference

3 posters

Go down

Deathrow Interference Empty Deathrow Interference

Post  the king of submission Sat 11 Apr 2009, 5:34 pm

After his match, Triple Manu is parading himself around the ring, waving to the crowd and getting a few cheers. As he turns his back, three hooded figures vault over the crowd barrier, easily brushing off the security guards.

One of the hoodies dives to reach under the ring apron, as the other two dive under the ropes. Referee Hebner realises whats about to go down, but gets a clothes line for his trouble before he can warn Triple Manu, who is mistaking the hype of the crowd for his own adoration.

Max spits out the last of the coffee from his drink as he sees Hebner go down, and is about to shout out to Manu, but thinks twice and sits down and starts to record a commentary.

Max: "Folks, a situation is arising here. Triple Manu is totally unawares, waving at the crowd like they adore him, but he can't see what I can see. Two hooded men, ... I don't know if they are terrorists or whatever, but two hooded men are advancing on Manu. Oh My Gosh! One of them spears Manu in the kidneys as the other grabs his head in a running DDT. Whoever these boys are they have some wrestling skills, maybe Al Quaida have been watching T.O.C.! Manu is on his face, getting the ribs kicked out of him. I think i see blood. Oh man, theres another one of them climbing up the ropes, he has a ... wait a minute, is that a kendo stick he has. Is that who I think it is?"

The kendo stick holding interloper de-hoods himself to reveal his face. The Road Warrior!, the other two do likewise, Bruiser Brody and The King Of Submission!

Max: "This does not look hopeful for Manu. This evil trio know how to cause pain. Oh no, Brody and King have Manu held up by the arms. Is Manu aware whats going on? he looks unconcious! Road Warrior, show some humanity .... no!!!!."

The Road Warrior strikes Triple Manu once, twice, three times on the side of the head, so hard the kendo stick almost cracks in two. Brody and King let Manu slump to the floor, blood flowing from his cut head. The King Of Submission gives him one last kick in the ribs and Bruiser Brody slaps Manus face to check he is alive. Satisfied that he is, he then gives him one last kick in the ribs too.

The King Of Submission motions for the microphone from Max who passes it over quickly rather than get some of Manu's blood on him from the Kings hands.

The King Of Submission: "You can cross the street to avoid us, you could move house and change your number, you can pretend you are in meetings when we come calling at your office demanding title shots, you can try and set us against each other. But you can't ignore us. Deathrow demand respect."

The Road Warrior and Bruiser Brody throw their arms in the air along with The King Of Submission, taking the boos as though they were the loudest cheers, then slip through the ropes as the paramedics arrive to take care of Triple Manu.

Max: "Well I don't think Triple Manu will be ignoring that calling card!"

Last edited by thekingofsubmission on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Deathrow Interference Empty Re: Deathrow Interference

Post  the king of submission Sat 11 Apr 2009, 5:35 pm

If this could be placed after a match of Triple Manu's then it could read great - any comments?
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollywood Jones Sat 11 Apr 2009, 6:15 pm

great rp man
Hollywood Jones
Hollywood Jones
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Road Warrior Sat 11 Apr 2009, 11:49 pm

LOVE IT!!!!Beat downs are coming till we get some reconition,then maybe some worse beat downs afterwards
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  the king of submission Wed 15 Apr 2009, 6:04 am

thanks for the positives lads. have re-edited it to fit in with the new Staf characters for Friday nights - Max instead of J.B.L.
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down