T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATHROW leave another calling card

2 posters

Go down

DEATHROW leave another calling card Empty DEATHROW leave another calling card

Post  the king of submission Fri 17 Apr 2009, 6:10 am

Backstage in the Training Area

M1streated is alone, jogging on a treadmill, facing a mirror.

M1streated: "Hufff .... Two more miles .... Hufff .... Come on fella"

The King Of Submission walks quietly into the training area and comes into view of M1streated through the mirror

The King Of Submission: "Enjoying the run, pushing through the wall?"

M1streated: "Hufff .... What do you want?"

The King Of Submission: "Was wondering what you were made of, seeing as I haven't seen you fight yet. I hear you been sniffing around Deathrow, and cos you didn't get any attention you're now cosying up with Thugnelly? Seems like a lot of hot air from you. You a fighter or a quitter?"

M1streated: "Hufff .... I aint no quitter .... Hufff .... Thats for sure."

The King Of Submission goes to the side of the treadmill and presses the acceleration button, eyeballing M1streated through the mirror

The King Of Submission: "Well I don't think you look much of a fighter either"

M1streated: "Hufff hufff .... Hey what you doing? Stop it!"

The King Of Submission: "So you are a quitter then?"

M1streated: "Hufff .... Huffff ..... No way"

King presses the acceleration button again

The King Of Submission: "'Cos you know, theres no shame in knowing when to quit. No shame in knowing when to stop before you get in too deep"

M1streated: "Huffff .... Huffff .... Huffff ..... You will never .... Get the best ..... Huffff ..... Of me"

King presses the acceleration to max!

The King Of Submission: "Imagine you could quit before Deathrow really gets their hands on you as an ally of Thugnelly? What would you do?"

M1streated: "Huffff .... Huffff .... Huffff ..... I'll never .... Quit .... To .... You ..... Huffff."

The King Of Submission presses the emergency stop button, and M1streated sprints off the treadmill face first into the mirror, slumping to the floor in a pile of sweat, glass and blood.

The King Of Submission: "See, you gotta know your limitations! You should have quit! Ha"

King flips the his hood up over his head and walks out of the training room laughing as a security guard runs in, alerted by the sound of the breaking mirror.
the king of submission
the king of submission

Back to top Go down

DEATHROW leave another calling card Empty Re: DEATHROW leave another calling card

Post  Road Warrior Fri 17 Apr 2009, 12:50 pm

LOL...Right thru the glass
Road Warrior
Road Warrior

Back to top Go down