T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brody vs. Hardy (rematch)

Go down

Brody vs. Hardy (rematch) Empty Brody vs. Hardy (rematch)

Post  Bruiser Brody Thu 23 Apr 2009, 10:08 pm

* Ashley is backstage standing outside the locker room door of Death Row *

Ashley: "Hello T.O.C. fans, I am backstage at the locker room of Death Row. I am going to attempt to get a word with Bruiser Brody before his upcoming rematch with Jeff Hardy."

* Ashley is about to knock on the door when all of a sudden the door
opens and Brody comes barreling out almost knocking her over *

Ashley: "Bruiser Brody! Geez! Can I get a quick word with you?"

Brody: "AHHHHHHH...Ashley."

* Brody begins pacing back and forth pulling at his hair *

Ashley: "Brody, as much as I hate to say it, you are thus far undefeated here in T.O.C." Boos can be heard echoing throughout the
arena. "Apparently Jeff Hardy wasn't impressed last week and has went to our GM Evan Wells and requested a rematch with you this week!"

Brody: "AHHHHHHHH yes, Ashley. Your little hero didn't get the job done did he? That little punk went to Wells and requested a rematch with me tonight...AHHHHHHH NOT NOW, NOT YET!!

Ashley: "That's right, Brody. And he says he will redeem himself this week for all of his fans, and hand you your first defeat!"

* The arena pops for Hardy and Brody looks absolutely irate *

Brody: "You listen here, Ashley! Hardy is a fool! A stubborn fool! I beat his sorry little carcass down last week! AHHHHHHHH KILL!! KILL!! STOP IT!! He should have learned not to mess with me or my alliance! This week will be worse! I will beat him within an inch of his life! Jeff Hardy will learn that Bruiser Brody is not the one to mess with! AHHHHHHHH BEAT HIM!! HURT HIM!! CUT HIM!! MAAAIIIIMMMMMMMMM!!

* Bruiser Brody seems to snap and grabs his chain swinging it wildly in
the air almost striking Ashley as she ducks to the floor *

* Bruiser Brody heads toward the arena *

* Slipknot's song Psychosocial blares through the arena speakers as the video plays on the screen *

* Brody charges the ring like a wild man still swinging that steel chain as the crowd boos mercilessly *

* Brody grabs the mic from Adam, "BRING IT!! Hardy, BRING IT!!"
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down