T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What´s your problem, Brody?

2 posters

Go down

What´s your problem, Brody? Empty What´s your problem, Brody?

Post  Jeff Phoenix Thu 16 Apr 2009, 3:42 am

*Entrance music starts to play and crowd is cheering as Jeff Hardy is coming down the ramp, entering the ring and asking a mic from tech-people in the commentary section*

Jeff: I´ve come to the right as I haven´t got the idea of one thing yet, what happened earlier tonight... Bruiser Brody was asking about me... and I don´t know why, as I´ve never heard of him.

*GM comes on the ramp*

GM: It has been all set up already for you, Jeff. Everything´s been settled. You and Brody will have a match tonight! In a special match, but you´ll hear it later, what match it will be...

*Jeff is making angry gestures on GM as he´s confused*

Jeff: What?! I have to get a match with Brody? I´ve never even heard of him!

GM: That´s right. You need a decent opponent, not some jobbers, like in the last weeks in matches you´ve done recently.

*Jeff seems to be agreeing with the GM as he´s leaving the ring, leaving the crowd also cheering from behind*
Jeff Phoenix
Jeff Phoenix

Back to top Go down

What´s your problem, Brody? Empty Re: What´s your problem, Brody?

Post  Illegal Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:34 am

-JeffHardy- wrote:*Entrance music starts to play and crowd is cheering as Jeff Hardy is coming down the ramp, entering the ring and asking a mic from tech-people in the commentary section*

Jeff: I´ve come to the right as I haven´t got the idea of one thing yet, what happened earlier tonight... Bruiser Brody was asking about me... and I don´t know why, as I´ve never heard of him.

*GM comes on the ramp*

GM: It has been all set up already for you, Jeff. Everything´s been settled. You and Brody will have a match tonight! In a special match, but you´ll hear it later, what match it will be...

*Jeff is making angry gestures on GM as he´s confused* add some color and the gm name

Jeff: What?! I have to get a match with Brody? I´ve never even heard of him!

GM: That´s right. You need a decent opponent, not some jobbers, like in the last weeks in matches you´ve done recently.

*Jeff seems to be agreeing with the GM as he´s leaving the ring, leaving the crowd also cheering from behind*
add some color & gm name
Illegal
Illegal
Admin

https://thugs-of-carnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Phoenix Tue 21 Apr 2009, 12:33 pm

Sorry, were quite in a hurry at that time. Will do it next time.
Jeff Phoenix
Jeff Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down