T.O.C Thugs Of Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruiser Brody is on a mission!

Go down

Bruiser Brody is on a mission! Empty Bruiser Brody is on a mission!

Post  Bruiser Brody Fri 29 May 2009, 2:37 am

* Bruiser Brody is in the back carrying his trademark chain in one hand and the picture he found in the other hand *

* Brody sees Ashley in the back and grabs hold of her *

Ashley: "What the hell? Let go of me Brody! What is your problem?"

Brody: "Tell me who this is...in this picture! NOW!"

Ashley: Looks at the photo, "That's Makaveli! Why? Why do you want to know Brody?"

* Brody looks infuriated as he throws down the picture and immediately takes off *

* Bruiser Brody's music blares through the speakers and the madman storms the ring *

* Brody grabs a microphone *

Brody: "MAKAVELI!! MAKAVELI!! AHHHHHHH! Who do you think you are boy? You don't know who you are messing with boy! AHHHHHH! I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW, GO AWAY!"

Max: "Man, Bruiser Brody is absolutely enraged! What's going on Jason?"

Jason: "I don't know. Brody is psychotic, he really should seek some professional help!"

Brody: "Mak? Is that what they call you? Some wanna-be thug trying to mess with the real bad boys! You wanna come in our locker room and mess with our stuff? AHHHHHHHH!! GET HIM! MAKE HIM PAY!" Brody starts pacing and pulling his hair as his rage continues. "Get out here boy! NOW!! You itching for a fight? You got it! The devil is here and waiting! I'm calling you out Mak! TONIGHT!! Any match you want, I just want your ass in this ring TONIGHT! AHHHHHHH!! LEAVE ME ALONE! MAIM!! DESTROY!!"

Max: "Well there you have it, Brody is calling out Makaveli! I don't know what this is all about, but Brody is hell bent on getting his hands on Mak!"

Jason: "That joker's crazy! I guess we'll see if Mak has a response for him."
Bruiser Brody
Bruiser Brody

Back to top Go down